King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Official Ep 9: What Happens at the National Propane Gas Convention in Memphis..

mp34mp

[1]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 16

... Stays at the National Propane Gas Convention in Memphis.

All I have to say is "WOW" at Hank when he got on the stage all drunk and plastered, getting ready to tell Buck Strickland off, busy cussin', and seeing Hank trying to stuff & eat the microphone in his mouth, and then proceding to vomit on the stage. What a sad, disgraced moment for our fair and beloved show's main character. I haven't seen something that bad since the Doors' 1969 Miami incident. It felt really strange that Hank not only doesn't get punished, but receives the Hall of Flame induction. Talk about a 180.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Semaj86

[2]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 6

It's not like they do that much with Hank that's even noteworthy anymore. His drunkenness was the highlight of what was about to be another fill-in-the-blank episode.

The "bastard son" bit has been done before, but it was nice of them to do another story about Buck Strickland. The only thing that slowed the episode down was some of the unnecessary sub-stories. Peggy's was fine, but Bill, Boomhauer, and Dale were hardly needed outside a couple of wisecracks. Bobby and Joseph's addition was even more pointless.Are the writers that afraid of doing an episode without those guys?

One interesting thing is how with Hank, he only likes rainbows if it involves propane.

An okay episode. Any chance Hank will ever succeeded (the real) Strickland Propane? 3.5/5

mp34mp

[3]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 16
    I think Strickland Propane would go out of business before Hank could ever take it over. But, I doubt the writers would ever do something that radical. I'm getting annoyed by all the Bobby 'n Joseph subplots, especially when most of them are boring and uninteresting. I could have done without the more Peggy Ego Boosting as well. I just hate seeing her happy.

dissapearing

[4]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 9
    i thought the episode was pretty good, and seeing hank act the way he did on stage was shocking although i think that part could've been better.....they have to wear rainbow blazers lmao.

DOMOJITA

[5]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 18
    i like the part were hank barf on that womans haire that was funny LMAO .

dancingbeatle

[6]Feb 17, 2009
    • level: 45
    The different colors of fire it would seem.

GrandCross21

[7]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 17
    Good episode, 3.5/5