King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Season 6 DVD

mr_bruce11

[1]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 3

Here in the UK seasons 1-5 of KOTH have been relased. I was wondering if season 6 will be out soon? does anyone havea release date for season 6 in the UK? thanks

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Aug 29, 2007
    • level: 63
    Good question; I thought Season 6 was already available across the pond.

mr_bruce11

[3]Aug 30, 2007
    nah, they relaised 1-5 in a about a year, but theres been no more new DVD's for about 5-6 months. Maybe the sales were too low or something

HelloStuart

[4]Aug 31, 2007
    mr_bruce11 wrote:
    nah, they relaised 1-5 in a about a year, but theres been no more new DVD's for about 5-6 months. Maybe the sales were too low or something

I know how you feel. We'll probably never see Year 7 in the US.

mr_bruce11

[5]Sep 4, 2007
    Itsstupid because when I buy shows on DVD I like to have the complete set, not just stop halfway.

mitu123

[6]Sep 4, 2007
    • level: 14
    mr_bruce11 wrote:
    Itsstupid
    Just like FOX, they're stupid, they need to get their act together, if your going to make another season(12 in this case) why not release the rest of the seasons on DVD?

HelloStuart

[7]Sep 5, 2007
    mitu123 wrote:
    mr_bruce11 wrote:
    Its stupid

Just like FOX, they're stupid, they need to get their act together, if your going to make another season (12 in this case) why not release the rest of the seasons on DVD?
    How many times do I have to explain this? If sales are sluggish, what's the point of making more discs? It's like keeping a TV show in production even though nobody's watching? Honestly, what's the use?

mp34mp

[8]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 16
    I say, "Finish what you started." It's like them putting out just the first 5 Led Zeppelin albums on CD, and then not putting the later lesser albums out too. The hardcore fans want them all. Too bad they don't do CDs or DVDs on a custom order status.
    Edited on 09/06/2007 3:01pm

HelloStuart

[9]Sep 7, 2007
    mp34mp wrote:
    I say, "Finish what you started." It's like them putting out just the first 5 Led Zeppelin albums on CD, and then not putting the later lesser albums out too. The hardcore fans want them all. Too bad they don't do CDs or DVDs on a custom order status.

I guess.

Wait a minute- you didn't like "Physical Graffiti?"

aspettig

[10]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 7
    Network executives release so many other series on DVD that would only appeal to a small portion of the population... I know many people (other than the ones on this site) who have been waiting for the next season of KOTH to be released since last October. Marginal sales isn't an excuse, in my eyes. If they release it, it will sell.
    Edited on 09/08/2007 1:55pm

mp34mp

[11]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 16
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

I guess.

No, not really. That's when Led Zeppelin really got away from their roots and the rest was just leftover lesser material. There's just nothing really memorable on it (can't stand "Kashmir" & its revival) I can barely understand Robert Plant half the time. I'll even say I really didn't like the album Houses of the Holy that much either; just a lot of repetitiveness / too long, plus it contains their worst song: "The Crunge".

HelloStuart

[12]Sep 12, 2007
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

I guess.

No, not really. That's when Led Zeppelin really got away from their roots and the rest was just leftover lesser material. There's just nothing really memorable on it (can't stand "Kashmir" & its revival) I can barely understand Robert Plant half the time. I'll even say I really didn't like the album Houses of the Holy that much either; just a lot of repetitiveness / too long, plus it contains their worst song: "The Crunge".

"The Crunge," I can handle. To me, their worst song was "Night Flight," which sounds like a Bad Company rehash (they were also on the Swan Song label).

Wait, what were we talking about again?

LeeHughes2

[13]Nov 6, 2011
    • level: 2

Please sign my petition, if you would like King of the Hill to return with new episodes, and the remaining seasons 6 to 13 released on DVD.

Your help will be very appreciated. Thank you.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kingofthehill/