King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Season 7 on DVD

Should There Be A 7th On DVD

darlingdarcy

[21]May 1, 2008
    • level: 21
    jaws2341 wrote:

could mike judge be using some of pics for future DVD releases????

maybe......

The one with Hank and Bobby and the horses is actually from the season 9 premiere, so it definitely won't be used for the season seven DVD. At least I hope they remember that - sometimes the writers aren't the best at keeping things straight (cough, Peggy's mother! cough). I think they also commission new artwork for the DVDs, rather than use promotional pictures that were already released.
    Edited on 05/01/2008 10:44am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

berberdog

[22]May 19, 2008
    • level: 7
    I don't get why they won't release the rest of the DVD sets. I mean, the show is still running with anotjher season announced. It's doing fairly well. Plus, what's he point of making more and more episodes if you can't ever watch them when you want them after it airs for the first time. It's annoying trying to catch a certain episode through re-runs.

skull555

[23]May 21, 2008
    • level: 18
    They should put all of the seasons of King of the Hill on DVD, like Family Guy, and American Dad.

HelloStuart

[24]May 23, 2008
    • level: 63
    berberdog wrote:
    I don't get why they won't release the rest of the DVD sets. I mean, the show is still running with anotjher season announced. It's doing fairly well. Plus, what's he point of making more and more episodes if you can't ever watch them when you want them after it airs for the first time. It's annoying trying to catch a certain episode through re-runs.

One word- Hulu.

hsimpson44

[25]May 26, 2008
    • level: 26
    HelloStuart wrote:
    We already had a thread on this topic. There was even a petition, too.

Which (if you mean mine) I still have as part of my signature and its almost at 900 signatures. Im sure thats not even close enough thow. Not to mention FOX doesnt care. They only renewed it because no one pitched them a new comedy animation show to fill the spot on Sundays.

hsimpson44

[26]May 26, 2008
    • level: 26
    berberdog wrote:

Espically when the only reruns are Sundays (which is only when the seasons are airing new episodes) at at 4:30 in the morning. I just love setting my clock for 4:30 to watch one little episode.

HelloStuart

[28]May 30, 2008
    hsimpson44 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:

Which (if you mean mine) I still have as part of my signature and its almost at 900 signatures. Im sure thats not even close enough thow. Not to mention FOX doesnt care. They only renewed it because no one pitched them a new comedy animation show to fill the spot on Sundays.

You mean, besides "Sit Down Shut Up?"

jaws2341

[29]Aug 9, 2008
    • level: 5
    hope for a season 7 this year????

Zackmartin

[30]Aug 20, 2008
    • level: 2
    HelloStuart wrote:
    hsimpson44 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    king of the hill won't be back in Mid-Season because it has been replace with SIT DOWN SHUT UP

HelloStuart

[31]Aug 23, 2008
    Zackmartin wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    hsimpson44 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:

king of the hill won't be back in Mid-Season because it has been replaced with SIT DOWN SHUT UP.

Yeah... I just said that. SDSU is KOTH's midseason replacement, just like "The Cleveland Show" is taking the "American Dad" spot for a couple of months.

Kozmo1

[32]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 3
    I need the rest of the series, I've tried to find downloads but not much luck.

I wonder if they'll stop releasing the Simpsons if these newer sets don't sell good. But, I guess there's enough idiots out there that think the newer Simpsons are good and will buy that rubish. But, us KOTH fans will sit back and wish for these episodes for years to come.

berberdog

[33]Nov 2, 2008
    Now that KOTH is ending, they may release all the remaining DVDs now, without their focus on the ratings and productions of the episodes anymore. I mean, what else can you do with a cancelled show? FOX will want as much money left from KOTH as they can get.

Kozmo1

[34]Nov 3, 2008
    Does anyone know a good (preferably free) source to download all the episodes? I've tried google searches and limewire but with mixed results, all I've really been able to come up with were about five episodes from Season 7. Nothing from 8-12 that I could find.

I remember you use to be able to buy pirated copies of unreleased Simpsons seasons on ebay, but it seems as though ebay officials keep a pretty tight stranglehold on that sort of thing now since I havn't been able to find any KOTH other than the official DVDs.

darlingdarcy

[35]Nov 7, 2008
    • level: 21
    Kozmo1 wrote:
    Does anyone know a good (preferably free) source to download all the episodes? I've tried google searches and limewire but with mixed results, all I've really been able to come up with were about five episodes from Season 7. Nothing from 8-12 that I could find.

I remember you use to be able to buy pirated copies of unreleased Simpsons seasons on ebay, but it seems as though ebay officials keep a pretty tight stranglehold on that sort of thing now since I havn't been able to find any KOTH other than the official DVDs.

Try searching for the full series torrent. That's how everyone I know got theirs.

Kozmo1

[36]Nov 10, 2008
    Could I ask where to go? If anyone could recomend a site, when I search it comes up with some sites but most of the ones near the top seem to be fraud sites that want you to pay to enroll and then don't have what they list before you sign up. I've tried one torrent for season 7 from a free site and I got 5 episodes that worked and the rest of the 23 were audio only and wouldn't burn to DVD.

berberdog

[37]Dec 16, 2008
    I just read that it will be released on March 4, 2009. Hope this is true!

skull555

[38]Dec 18, 2008
    • level: 18
    I really hope that this release date is true!

robotcfan1

[39]Dec 24, 2008
    • level: 11

i will watch the cleveland show

but fi king of the hill's place is gone for "sit down and shut up"

that show looks kinda dumb

im not gonna watch it

hopefully other people will join in and we may be able to bring koth back

CFlovesLF

[40]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 51
    The only way I see the DVDs coming back is if they are a success on [adult swim].