King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Season 7 on DVD

Should There Be A 7th On DVD

Kozmo1

[61]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 3
    Still a long time without any other news on DVDs. I hope something changes, especialy now that the show is done including airing the "unaired" episodes. Fox should put them out soon, or couldn't they do something like you could pay to legaly download them and burn them to dvdrs? If they don't want to pay to produce the sets. I mean what could they lose?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jaws2341

[62]Mar 12, 2011
    • level: 5

season 7 and the rest of the seasons are now on Netflix

LeeHughes2

[63]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 2

I would love to own the remaining seasons of King of the Hill on DVD. This show is one of my favourite programmes, and it's a lot better than Bob's Burgers. I hope at some point in the future, seasons 6 to 13 will be released on DVD, as I would like to complete my DVD collection soon, and catch up with the episodes I missed.

If like me, you cannot wait much longer, before the remaining seasons of King of the Hill are available on DVD, please can you sign my petition. Thank you.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kingofthehill/

Edited on 06/21/2011 1:18pm
    Edited 2 total times.

startug

[64]Jul 7, 2011
    • level: 23
    It's better than Bob's Burgers, but they are both equally hilarious.

Kozmo1

[65]Jul 28, 2011
    • level: 3
    In today's modern technological age, couldn't they just put them available for PURCHASE/download online? I realize they probably don't want people copying it and misusing the download, but I mean for those that are tech savvy enough the downloads are out there for free anyway.

I'd prefer downloads over real DVDs anyway, that I could burn to disc in the order/pick choose eps I prefer. What really annoys me about most of the KOTH dvds I do have is that there's usualy only 4-5 eps per side of a disc and usualy at least 1 or 2 I don't care to watch (usualy the dumb ones about Peggy, Luanne, Buck Strickland etc.)