King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Slow Days...

Semaj86

[1]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 6

Anybody else getting bored lately?

Things have been going very slowly for King of the Hill these past six months. The 11th, and probably final season is still two months away. But most of the show's writers and producers up to now have already moved on to other projects. Season 7's DVD hasn't been announced yet, and even with Season 6's release last May, I don't think that was advertised.

Not really sure if the show's return will mean a rejuvenation with its audience, as many of those who don't have access to the Internet might think the show is already gone. Even when it does return, it'll still be on Sundays at 7:30. If that's the case, then King of the Hill might go out quietly as it almost did before its renewal.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 63
    Right now I'm sort of inbetween the fourth and fifth stage of death. It had a good run, but if KOTH ends after this season, so be it.

telvisnostic

[3]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 52
    And I hope it ends on a good note.

mitu123

[4]Nov 16, 2006
    • level: 14
    This used to be a great show that I liked a whole lot, and was one of my favorite animated comedy shows ever(between The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama and American Dad), but the horrible 9th season and the improving 10th season that wasn't the best is a waste(not to mention the average 7 and 8 seasons), so I hope the 11th season will be the best and last season of this show. It had a good run, but it simply can't handle any of the shows that I mention already.

HelloStuart

[5]Nov 16, 2006
    • level: 63
    telvisnostic wrote:
    And I hope it ends on a good note.
    It probably will, though outside of the birth of Lucky and Luanne's baby I doubt anyone is going to have that cliched life-changing experience that happens in all the series finales.