TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

The ending

Wolfpup22

[1]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 4

I for one think this show shoul keep going for another 2 or 3 seasons. I know there is gonna be another season but there are still things they need to tell before the ending such as...

-Bills love life-they need to tell us if he gets a girlfriend/wife. I mean hes been throuhg so much it would suck if he dosent get anything at the ending. I mean for petes sake he cuts the army he is a great person he deserves a wife more than dale.

-Luannes kid-They should let us see the episode where luanne has her kid.

-Telling Dale-The need to tell Dale what john redcorn and Nancy did to make Joseph. That would be a good plot for an episode.

-Hank becoming manager-I know this dosent really need to happen but still. Mr strickland should either make Hank the manager or die or both.

Post your ideas here.

Also they should make a spin-off telling one of the other characters stories like bill or bobby in the future would also be good.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jun 12, 2008
    • level: 63
    No offense, but we already know that Luanne will give birth next season. As for everything else, that's up to fate to decide.

inferre

[3]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 11
    About telling Dale what Nancy and Red Corn... Nah. That won't work. It would surely destroy the whole concept of Dale's character. He always points out how he loves Joseph and is proud to be his biological father... I bet that would end with suicide and I don't like the idea of dead Dale. It's just wrong. The man's immortal.

Daprincessalic

[4]Jun 13, 2008
    • level: 9
    Of course dead dale would make a horrible ending, Dale's one of my favorite characters and if if found out ( If he already doesn't know I mean I Think even bobby knows by now.) That'd be pretty sad

Wolfpup22

[5]Jun 13, 2008
    Well he knows he isnt Josephs biological dad because he says that the aliens impregnated Nancy. You cant just never tell a father his kid is not his kid its sick and wrong. Dale needs to know that Joseph is John Redcorns. If anything he'll try and kill John redcorn but Dale has tried to kill somebody so many times its not new. Dale wouldnt just kill himself because his wife was running behind his back.

HelloStuart

[6]Jun 13, 2008
    Wolfpup22 wrote:
    Well he knows he isnt Josephs biological dad because he says that the aliens impregnated Nancy. You cant just never tell a father his kid is not his kid its sick and wrong. Dale needs to know that Joseph is John Redcorns. If anything he'll try and kill John redcorn but Dale has tried to kill somebody so many times its not new. Dale wouldnt just kill himself because his wife was running behind his back.

Remember what Hank said about letting sleeping dogs lie? Run with that. Dale finding out would be a tremendous buzzkill.

Wolfpup22

[7]Jun 13, 2008
    No yall are selfish. Joseph is John Redcorns son. Keeping him from Joseph is wrong and selfish. dale dosent deserve to raise joseph, especially infront of John Redcorn as well. If you had a kid would you want a retard raising him or would you want yourself to raise him?

HelloStuart

[8]Jun 13, 2008
    Wolfpup22 wrote:
    No yall are selfish. Joseph is John Redcorns son. Keeping him from Joseph is wrong and selfish. dale dosent deserve to raise joseph, especially infront of John Redcorn as well. If you had a kid would you want a retard raising him or would you want yourself to raise him?

"Wrong and selfish?" You realize that John Redcorn is still chasing anything with legs, right?

inferre

[9]Jun 14, 2008

Wolfpup22 wrote:
    Well he knows he isnt Josephs biological dad because he says that the aliens impregnated Nancy.

He knows he is his biological father, because the aliens impregnanted Nancy with Dale's semen. That's why Dale was convinced that he's the father of Candy's (the lady who once had relations with Bill) child... I'm not sure if I got her name right, but you should remember her. It was in the episode when Nancy found out that when she was cheating on Dale with Redcorn, Redcorn was also cheating on her. ;p

So, anyway, Dale KNOWS he's Joseph's biological father. We know that not really, but he is convinced, and that's the way it's gonna stay. Mostly because he is not a lousy father.

As to Redcorn - he has some moment when he's all like: "I want my son back" and all... Nah. If he was responsible, he'd take Joseph as soon as the child was born. And besides... Joseph acts like Dale and has a lot more in common with him that Redcorn.

It doesn't mather who's his biological dad. That's like the whole concept of adoption. Period. ;P

HelloStuart

[10]Jun 15, 2008
    inferre wrote:

Wolfpup22 wrote:
    Well he knows he isnt Josephs biological dad because he says that the aliens impregnated Nancy.

He knows he is his biological father, because the aliens impregnanted Nancy with Dale's semen. That's why Dale was convinced that he's the father of Candy's (the lady who once had relations with Bill) child... I'm not sure if I got her name right, but you should remember her. It was in the episode when Nancy found out that when she was cheating on Dale with Redcorn, Redcorn was also cheating on her. ;p

So, anyway, Dale KNOWS he's Joseph's biological father. We know that not really, but he is convinced, and that's the way it's gonna stay. Mostly because he is not a lousy father.

As to Redcorn - he has some moment when he's all like: "I want my son back" and all... Nah. If he was responsible, he'd take Joseph as soon as the child was born. And besides... Joseph acts like Dale and has a lot more in common with him that Redcorn.

It doesn't mather who's his biological dad. That's like the whole concept of adoption. Period. ;P

I don't know if adoption is the right word for this situation, but those are all good points.

inferre

[11]Jun 15, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:

I don't know if adoption is the right word for this situation, but those are all good points.

I wasn't reffering to Dale in the end. Just wanted to point out that being someone's biological parent doesn't have to mean anything. Especially when you're not interested in a child at all. Thanks.

thewerewolfmage

[12]Jun 19, 2008
    • level: 8
    The only thing I truly want to see wrapped it at the moment is Didi and G.H. I don't know about anyone else but I just sort of want to know they're OK.

HelloStuart

[13]Jun 20, 2008
    thewerewolfmage wrote:
    The only thing I truly want to see wrapped it at the moment is Didi and G.H. I don't know about anyone else but I just sort of want to know they're OK.

I'm sure they're fine. Living without Cotton has to be exponentially better than sharing a roof with him.

thewerewolfmage

[14]Jun 21, 2008
    • level: 8

HelloStuart wrote:
    thewerewolfmage wrote:
    I'm sure they're fine. Living without Cotton has to be exponentially better than sharing a roof with him.

XD I'm sure you're right on that.

thacrowbar

[15]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 10
    Didi might be better off. The baby could still be in trouble if Didi has to take care of it all by herself.

mp34mp

[16]Jun 22, 2008
    • level: 16
    thacrowbar wrote:
    Didi might be better off. The baby could still be in trouble if Didi has to take care of it all by herself.

You gotta be kidding. This show is FICTION. They could throw the baby into a wood chipper for all I care.

Daprincessalic

[17]Jun 23, 2008
    ROFL I know I don't need to post this but that's funny, and true it's just a show I'm sure Didi and the baby or fine, I doubt they'd hurt a baby on KOTH.

thacrowbar

[18]Jun 23, 2008
    • level: 10

mp34mp wrote:
    thacrowbar wrote:
    You gotta be kidding. This show is FICTION. They could throw the baby into a wood chipper for all I care.

Seems to me you're the one taking a comment too seriously. I don't recall crying or suggesting anything happening was real. Someone else brought it up, I was merely suggesting their logic was questionable since the Didi character couldn't find her own baby on her back and basically proved herself incompetent on just about every level. As far as them actually deciding to write something bad happening to the baby into the show, of course they won't. Cotton is dead, so I highly doubt Didi or the baby will ever be seen again.

Codeguru

[19]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 6
    inferre wrote:

Yes that is often the opinion of people when it suits their current situational need for argument points. Unfortunately when you run into a rational person your only trump card is gone. It matters, deal with it...

CodeguruX

Daprincessalic

[20]Jul 4, 2008
    Codeguru wrote:
    inferre wrote:

Yes that is often the opinion of people when it suits their current situational need for argument points. Unfortunately when you run into a rational person your only trump card is gone. It matters, deal with it...

CodeguruX

Ugh.

Edited on 07/04/2008 10:11am
    Edited 2 total times.