ModernTimes

[41]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 9
    HelloStuart wrote:
    kitsuneboy1 wrote:
    Maybe a chaotic trip to Mexico.

Haven't they already done that?

A few times actually.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

watever393

[42]Aug 30, 2008
    • level: 10

ModernTimes wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    kitsuneboy1 wrote:
    A few times actually.

I thought so...

kitsuneboy1

[43]Aug 31, 2008
    watever393 wrote:

ModernTimes wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    kitsuneboy1 wrote:
    A few times actually.

I thought so...

AW ####, you're right! It's just that I haven't seen a lot of those episodes,as the one I mostly watch is "Lupe's Revenge".

HelloStuart

[44]Sep 6, 2008
    • level: 63
    kitsuneboy1 wrote:
    watever393 wrote:

ModernTimes wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    kitsuneboy1 wrote:
    A few times actually.

I thought so...

AW ####, you're right! It's just that I haven't seen a lot of those episodes,as the one I mostly watch is "Lupe's Revenge".

I was thinking of the episode where Hank, Dale, and Kahn got stuck in Mexico over a misdemeanor and have to sneak back into the US...

Doggett75

[45]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 5
    The show is suppose to end as an oridanry episode. I believe the quote was, "It began as a show about four guys in alley and end with four guys in an alley." Anything special would probably be done in other episodes of the season.

mp34mp

[46]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 16
    Doggett75 wrote:
    The show is suppose to end as an oridanry episode. I believe the quote was, "It began as a show about four guys in alley and end with four guys in an alley." Anything special would probably be done in other episodes of the season.

You know that technically the Luanne / Lucky wedding from the finale of season 11 was written and planned as a series finale, it being a big wedding bash (which included Hank's brother at the wedding). But Fox kept picking up the series at the last minute. Judge had been saying since Season 10 that he was sick of doing the show. It'd kinda redundant to end the series with another wedding.

HelloStuart

[47]Sep 20, 2008
    mp34mp wrote:
    Doggett75 wrote:

You know that technically the Luanne / Lucky wedding from the finale of season 11 was written and planned as a series finale, it being a big wedding bash (which included Hank's brother at the wedding). But Fox kept picking up the series at the last minute. Judge had been saying since Season 10 that he was sick of doing the show. It'd kinda redundant to end the series with another wedding.

Coincidentally, that episode ended with the four guys drinking Alamos in the alley.

I have no idea how KOTH will end now. It won't end with Bobby hitting puberty, that's for sure.

Doggett75

[48]Sep 20, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Doggett75 wrote:

Coincidentally, that episode ended with the four guys drinking Alamos in the alley.

I have no idea how KOTH will end now. It won't end with Bobby hitting puberty, that's for sure.

I kinda wished that the Luanne and Lucky wedding was the end, it really felt like a good ending. I'm not sure how, it would end but, I do think it should end with the four guys in the alley. Maybe, something to do with Bobby and Connie, as an ending?

Doggett75

[50]Sep 21, 2008
    ComeOut2Play819 wrote:
    Here is my King of the Hill finale! My 1 1/2 hour finale shall be epic KOTH Episode: S13E16 - "When Bill met Peggy" It is a normal day in Arlen Texas. Joseph is in his bedroom whackin' it to Baywatch, Bobby is acting disgustingly flamboyant and becoming more and more ridiculously out of shape, and Bill is complaining and crying to Boomhauer and Hank about his lack of a woman while Dale laughs at him. Then, suddenly... what's that! OH GOD! IT'S HIDEOUS! Dale: AHHH SAVE ME BILL! Boomhauer: YO MAN THAT DA DANG OL DISGUSTING MAN YO I JUST SCARED YA KNOW YA KNOW DANG OL, AHHH1!!!! The beast: HOOO YEAH1!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH SUBSTITUTE SPANISH BEUNO ES TACO GAGAHAHAHAH1!!! HOOO YEAH HHOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!!!! HAAANKK!!!!! Hank: *sigh* Dangit Peggah, I thought you were looking after Bobbah! Peggy: BUTT HAANKK1!!!! I HAVE TO GOOO AN- Just then, the annoying idiot known as Peggy hill was gunned down by an unknown assailant! Peggy: HOOO..... NOOO..... *death* Dale: Some blessed gunman has set us free! Boomhauer: Yo man da dang ol finally man Hank: Dangit, now I have to go build a coffin for her. *sigh* c'mon guys *everyone but Bill leaves* Bill: _> hhhehehehe! *Bill drags the body off to his house* Luanne: Ahhhh!!!! Luckaaaayyyyy!!!! I'm going into labor!!!! Lucky: Quiet down Lu-Lu, I'm thinking about how many cigarettes the baby is allowed to have a day! Luanne: AHHH1!!!! UNCLE HAAANK!!!! *Hank runs over* Hank: WHAT! WHAT IS EVERYONE OKA- oh it's just you. What in the hell do you want, Luanne? Luanne: UNCLE HAAAANKKK1!!! THE BABY IS COMING!!!!! Hank: BAAAHHHHAAHH!!!!!! EMERHENCY ROOM Bobby: EWWW!!!! LUANNE, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT! *Referring to her ehhh ya know uuhuhuhuh* Boomhauer: Yo man dang ol, speak for yourself man Bill: Dangit! How could I have settled for PEGGY'S corpse! (strokes pocket knife) Joseph: Ahha I ohhh man I just aahhhhh yeah that's nice ohhh man *Joseph stares, sweating profusely and constantly licking his lips* Luanne: UNCLE HANK!!! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!!!! Nancy: Come on Sugs, Luanne's on her period or something (ushers Boomhauer, Bill and Joseph out) Bobby: PUUUSHHH!!! PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ahhhh that's better. *Bobby exits the nearby bathroom* Bobby: HEY DAD! What's going on? Hank: Dangit Bobbah! Go play with Connie or Jospeh or some other little dumbass kid Bobby: OKAY DAAAYAAAD!!!!! Hank: Don't worry Luanne, I'll see to it that baby is delievered well, I swear it on my job as Assistant Manager of Strickland Propane, where I sell propane and propane accessories. Connie: DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THE SAME **** EVERY GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING EPISODE YOU STUPID ****?!!!?!?AHHH!!!!! Hank: Now just hwhy in the hell are you in here? Luanne: AHHH!!!! Kahn: OH GREAT! OH GREAT! JUST WHAT WE NEED! MORE REDNECKS! OH GREAT! Minh: AHHH SHUT UP YOU STUPID DICK Hank: I'm gonna kick your ass, Kahn! Connie: DO YOU SEEE WHAT I MEAN PEOPLE AHHH OH MGY OSSOA!!!A FUASGDFT JUH3q532574952 #@%#$Q^ Luanne: AHHH1!!!!!!! *splat* Principal Moss, who is a doctor here for some reason: Congratulations Mr. Redcorn, you have a beautiful baby boy! Hank: What in the hell? *baby looks like Joseph, Kate* John Redcorn: Uh.. Uh.. I... *Runs out* Lucky: Well Hoooooooowdy! A baby boy! You will be called..... Kurt. Hank: Dangit ALLEY! John Redcorn: Do you think Lucky knows I'm the father? Dale: I doubt it, he's pretty damn stupid! Hank: blah blah morals how could you blah blah my niece blah Nancy: THIRD CHILD, JOHN REDCORN! THAT DOES IT! DALE, JOHN REDCORN IS JOSEPHS FA-*bang!* *Nancy is shot dead* Hank: Ahhhh dangit! TWO coffins in one week? *Dale, Hank, Boomhauer leave* Bill: _> TO BE CONTINUED

Your having fun posting that everywhere, aren't you? At least this is somewhat related to the subject. But, this isn't a fanfict site.

mp34mp

[51]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 16
    Doggett75 wrote:
    I kinda wished that the Luanne and Lucky wedding was the end, it really felt like a good ending. I'm not sure how, it would end but, I do think it should end with the four guys in the alley. Maybe, something to do with Bobby and Connie, as an ending?

I think the Bobby & Connie as an item concept is dead. That was just a fling, if not a really awkward one. I too would have been content if the show ended with the wedding. As for an ending, I don't know what would be a good one. Hank perhaps running Strickland Propane, but it feels like that company is run so shoddily that it probably has no long-term profitability. And I for one am so sick of hearing about Bobby and puberty. Like what, we're all supposed to give a damn or celebrate because some fat tard hits puberty?? Like we would all enjoy watching some now-moody teenage voice-cracking Bobby complaining about acne & cutting it while shaving his few whiskers while screaming his armpits smell like onions. Don't want to see it.

HelloStuart

[53]Sep 26, 2008
    berberdog wrote:
    Huh? I thought every one celebrated fat tards hitting puberty? My fat friend at age 14 1/2 just now hit it and we threw him a party. Everybody in my town does it. It's a tradition.

Worst. Bar Mitzvah. Ever.

nxtbestdirector

[54]Sep 29, 2008
    i think it should end with them showng what would happen in the future how b obby's lifw turned out hank bekng the president of propane and luanne's kid it wold be a tearfulv ending cuz me and my dad watched this show since we were lttle and i record episodes and watch t w with him i think it will always live on in my heart but should end at season 15

black_mage_x

[55]Sep 29, 2008
    • level: 22
    nxtbestdirector wrote:
    i think it should end with them showng what would happen in the future how b obby's lifw turned out hank bekng the president of propane and luanne's kid it wold be a tearfulv ending cuz me and my dad watched this show since we were lttle and i record episodes and watch t w with him i think it will always live on in my heart but should end at season 15

You watched this show since your dad was little

HelloStuart

[56]Sep 29, 2008
    black_mage_x wrote:
    nxtbestdirector wrote:
    i think it should end with them showng what would happen in the future how b obby's lifw turned out hank bekng the president of propane and luanne's kid it wold be a tearfulv ending cuz me and my dad watched this show since we were lttle and i record episodes and watch t w with him i think it will always live on in my heart but should end at season 15.

Either that, or his dad is 4'11".

nxtbestdirector

[57]Sep 30, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    black_mage_x wrote:
    nxtbestdirector wrote:
    i think it should end with them showng what would happen in the future how b obby's lifw turned out hank bekng the president of propane and luanne's kid it wold be a tearfulv ending cuz me and my dad watched this show since we were lttle and i record episodes and watch t w with him i think it will always live on in my heart but should end at season 15.

Either that, or his dad is 4'11".
    sorry i meant since i was little

berberdog

[58]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 7
    How about Peggy takes Bobby to the doctor and they find out Bobby has a narrow urethra like his father?

kitsuneboy1

[59]Oct 4, 2008
    Frankly, I would like to see Bill get married by the end. I just want to see him catch a break, a big one, for once.

As for Hank and Strickland: I'd rather see Hank get sick of Buck and the trouble he causes or Buck screw up so bad that Hank ends up opening his own propane dealership.

I don't think Hank and Bobby ever actually got to go hunting, so maybe they could do that in the last episode, and reflect a bit on all that happened in the last few years (not a clip show, but Hank and co. remember the big events and laugh or have some other reaction to the memories).

After comming home, Hank and the guys should meet in the alley for beers, just like always.

inferre

[60]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 11

And I think that the writers could finally decide in the ending how does Peggy's family actually look like. I watched some earlier seasons and found out that Peggy seems to have two mothers. One cowboy-like and one stay-at-home grandma.

But seriously - it would be nice to see a 2 minute "20 years later" scene in the last episode showing Bobby and Joseph (and maybe Conny?) drinking beers in the alley. 'Cause that's a tradition that can't die!