King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

The ending

Doggett75

[61]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 5
    I starting to hope that it's a regular episode about Hank and Bobby. Nothing that important needs to happen, I do hope that watching it the manage to make it feel like it's a finale. Just hope it ends with them in the alley.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mp34mp

[62]Oct 4, 2008
    • level: 16
    Doggett75 wrote:
    I starting to hope that it's a regular episode about Hank and Bobby. Nothing that important needs to happen, I do hope that watching it the manage to make it feel like it's a finale. Just hope it ends with them in the alley.

Yes, a regular episode that's not full of sappy sweet-ending nauseating plots that would give us all diabetes, or something lame like "Enrique finally gets a new spare tire!" So far the new season hasn't been a Jumping The Shark one.

HelloStuart

[64]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 63
    berberdog wrote:
    How about Peggy takes Bobby to the doctor and they find out Bobby has a narrow urethra like his father?

How would Bobby be concerned about a narrow urethra unless he has an active sex life?

HelloStuart

[65]Oct 13, 2008
    • level: 63
    mp34mp wrote:
    Doggett75 wrote:

Yes, a regular episode that's not full of sappy sweet-ending nauseating plots that would give us all diabetes, or something lame like "Enrique finally gets a new spare tire!" So far the new season hasn't been a Jumping The Shark one.

The first two episodes of the year were decent, but the night is still young.