King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

UK DVD Release Past Season 6?

mattjustathome

[1]Nov 11, 2007
    • level: 8
    Any word on King of the Hill Season 6+ on DVD in the UK? Season 5 has been out for ages now and it's rarely on TV over here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

hsimpson44

[2]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 26
    Well Im not in the UK, but I will tell you this: We're not getting Seasons 7+. FOX doesnt seem to care and it appears like they dont care about you getting Season 6+. If anything hopefully we all will get them all.

HelloStuart

[3]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 63
    There's some petition floating around on the internet, but in all honesty I don't think Season 7 will ever make it to DVD. There's a demand for it here, but no place else.

LeeHughes2

[4]Jun 21, 2011
    • level: 2

I would also love to see seasons 6 to 13 of King of the Hill on DVD. I cannot believe that only the first five seasons have been released. Where's the rest of the series?

I hope the remaining seasons are released on DVD soon. I love this show, and I would also love to complete my King of the Hill DVD collection at some point in the future, and also catch up with the episodes I missed.

If you are like me, and would like 20th Century Fox to release the remaining seasons of this brilliant animated comedy on DVD, please can you sign my petition, and hopefully in time, seasons 6 to 13 may be available to buy on DVD, at some point in the future.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kingofthehill/

Edited on 06/21/2011 1:02pm
    Edited 7 total times.