TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Ways to ruin King of the Hill

  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [1]Jul 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173
    Keep extending it season after season
    Dale finds out about John Redcorn
    Dale divorces Nancy
    Bobby hits puberty
    Peggy lands a full-time teaching job
    Ladybird dies and is replaced with Ladybird II
    Hank becomes manager (again) at Strickland Propane
    Reunion of Hank's brother in Arlen
    Bill gets a wife
    Joseph takes steroids for the football team
    Luanne has a miscarriage
    Bobby works at Strickland Propane (again) and ends up a career there
    More episodes about the Souphanousinphones
    Lucky slips on pee-pee again
    Didi and her inbred baby move in with the Hills
    Boomhauer gets a wife
    Peggy makes a real friend
    Peggy not dying.

    I think that about covers it.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of black_mage_x

    black_mage_x

    [2]Jul 9, 2008
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,004
    Nancy finds out that John Redcorn cheated on her and has a daughter that is the same age as Joseph.

    Wait
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of watever393

    watever393

    [3]Jul 9, 2008
    • member since: 06/08/08
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 1,324

    LOL, I liked that episode.

    What about Hank and Peggy divorcing.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [4]Jul 10, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,218
    black_mage_x wrote:
    Nancy finds out that John Redcorn cheated on her and has a daughter that is the same age as Joseph.

    Wait

    Aw come on, that was a funny episode! Dale may never know the truth, but at least Nancy got her just desserts.

    I think Mark's list pretty much cover the bases, though I wouldn't mind getting some closure on the Didi/GH front.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of black_mage_x

    black_mage_x

    [5]Jul 10, 2008
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,004
    HelloStuart wrote:
    black_mage_x wrote:
    Nancy finds out that John Redcorn cheated on her and has a daughter that is the same age as Joseph.

    Wait

    Aw come on, that was a funny episode! Dale may never know the truth, but at least Nancy got her just desserts.

    I think Mark's list pretty much cover the bases, though I wouldn't mind getting some closure on the Didi/GH front.


    It might have been funny, but its a clear jump the shark moment.

    And having the girl act like Joseph was stupid. Joseph acts the way he is because he was raised by Dale, not because he has John Redcorn's DNA.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [6]Jul 10, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,218
    black_mage_x wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    black_mage_x wrote:
    Nancy finds out that John Redcorn cheated on her and has a daughter that is the same age as Joseph.

    Wait

    Aw come on, that was a funny episode! Dale may never know the truth, but at least Nancy got her just desserts.

    I think Mark's list pretty much cover the bases, though I wouldn't mind getting some closure on the Didi/GH front.

    It might have been funny, but its a clear jump the shark moment.

    And having the girl act like Joseph was stupid. Joseph acts the way he is because he was raised by Dale, not because he has John Redcorn's DNA.

    Yes, but Dale isn't a sweaty, socially awkward pervert.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hiei1314

    Hiei1314

    [7]Jul 10, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 875
    Wait, what's this about Didi's inbred baby and John Redcorn's daughter??? These were all actual episodes?? I'm confused, someone explain these questions for me @_@
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [8]Jul 11, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,218
    Hiei1314 wrote:
    Wait, what's this about Didi's inbred baby and John Redcorn's daughter??? These were all actual episodes?? I'm confused, someone explain these questions for me @_@

    The episode with John Redcorn's long-lost daughter aired last season (you can watch it on Hulu). We were joking about Good Hank being inbred, but you have to wonder about Didi...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hiei1314

    Hiei1314

    [9]Jul 12, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 875

    HelloStuart wrote:
    Hiei1314 wrote:
    Wait, what's this about Didi's inbred baby and John Redcorn's daughter??? These were all actual episodes?? I'm confused, someone explain these questions for me @_@
    The episode with John Redcorn's long-lost daughter aired last season (you can watch it on Hulu). We were joking about Good Hank being inbred, but you have to wonder about Didi...

    Alright, I thought those "ways to ruin" were all sarcasm and such, but then they mentioned John's daughter and then I started getting confused Thanks for clearing that up!

    And thanks, I'll be going to Hulu now. I wanna see this

    Yeah, I've always been....curious about Didi's conception *shifty eyes*

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [10]Jul 12, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173
    Hiei1314 wrote:

    HelloStuart wrote:
    Hiei1314 wrote:
    Wait, what's this about Didi's inbred baby and John Redcorn's daughter??? These were all actual episodes?? I'm confused, someone explain these questions for me @_@
    The episode with John Redcorn's long-lost daughter aired last season (you can watch it on Hulu). We were joking about Good Hank being inbred, but you have to wonder about Didi...

    Alright, I thought those "ways to ruin" were all sarcasm and such, but then they mentioned John's daughter and then I started getting confused Thanks for clearing that up!

    And thanks, I'll be going to Hulu now. I wanna see this

    Yeah, I've always been....curious about Didi's conception *shifty eyes*



    No, no sarcasm in my post. If they did these things, it really would ruin King of the Hill.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [11]Jul 12, 2008
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,218
    mp34mp wrote:
    Hiei1314 wrote:

    HelloStuart wrote:
    Hiei1314 wrote:
    Wait, what's this about Didi's inbred baby and John Redcorn's daughter??? These were all actual episodes?? I'm confused, someone explain these questions for me @_@
    The episode with John Redcorn's long-lost daughter aired last season (you can watch it on Hulu). We were joking about Good Hank being inbred, but you have to wonder about Didi...

    Alright, I thought those "ways to ruin" were all sarcasm and such, but then they mentioned John's daughter and then I started getting confused Thanks for clearing that up!

    And thanks, I'll be going to Hulu now. I wanna see this

    Yeah, I've always been....curious about Didi's conception *shifty eyes*


    No, no sarcasm in my post. If they did these things, it really would ruin King of the Hill.

    I never thought he was kidding, either. All of those scenarios have jump-the-shark potential.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ComeOut2Play819

    ComeOut2Play819

    [12]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 04/03/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 765
    Peggy should die in the series finale

    So should Lucky, but he's been getting better, so maybe just an injury
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of black_mage_x

    black_mage_x

    [15]Jul 20, 2008
    • member since: 06/18/05
    • level: 22
    • rank: Freak and Geek
    • posts: 6,004
    I have a Death Note. The police will never trace the murders back to me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [16]Jul 21, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173
    I've painted houses and rooms with puppy & kitten blood mixed in the paint, but I'll never tell who!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Hiei1314

    Hiei1314

    [17]Jul 22, 2008
    • member since: 02/18/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 875
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:
    Hiei1314 wrote:

    HelloStuart wrote:
    Hiei1314 wrote:
    Wait, what's this about Didi's inbred baby and John Redcorn's daughter??? These were all actual episodes?? I'm confused, someone explain these questions for me @_@
    The episode with John Redcorn's long-lost daughter aired last season (you can watch it on Hulu). We were joking about Good Hank being inbred, but you have to wonder about Didi...

    Alright, I thought those "ways to ruin" were all sarcasm and such, but then they mentioned John's daughter and then I started getting confused Thanks for clearing that up!

    And thanks, I'll be going to Hulu now. I wanna see this

    Yeah, I've always been....curious about Didi's conception *shifty eyes*

    No, no sarcasm in my post. If they did these things, it really would ruin King of the Hill.
    I never thought he was kidding, either. All of those scenarios have jump-the-shark potential.

    Yeah, you have a point there. Everything in the first post would be very jump-the-shark...(or nuke-the-fridge )

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lanmanna

    lanmanna

    [18]Jul 29, 2008
    • member since: 08/23/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 48
    Hank and Peggy having another kid.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Semaj86

    Semaj86

    [19]Jul 30, 2008
    • member since: 07/19/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 641

    Nice. A couple seasons ago, I wanted to hang Peggy. (What kind of friggin idiot would purposely ruin someone's wedding proposal?)

    And Dale,

    don't get me started on Dale.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kitsuneboy1

    kitsuneboy1

    [20]Aug 8, 2008
    • member since: 06/30/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 433
    (Looks at title)

    Turn Bobby into the little jock Hank wanted him to be all along.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.