King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Ways to ruin King of the Hill

Doggett75

[41]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 5
    mp34mp wrote:

Doggett75 wrote:
    Peggy not dying? What the hell is with this Peggy hate. The show would lose a big chunk of the show. I don't care much about Peggy but, the show is about the Hills. Killing one off is stupid.

Watch the episode "Goodbye Normal Jeans" from season 6, or read the quotes from it on this:

http://www.geocities.com/arlen_texas/normaljeans.htm

It was the episode where Peggy got so jealous of Bobby because he learned how to cook, got her hair done, totally turned on Bobby & stole the Thanksgiving turkey. Sometimes I think just seeing what she says written out makes her come off even worse. This is just one example of many.

Yeah, thats one of my least favorite episodes and Peggy is annoying but, they just shouldn't kill off one of the main characters this far into the series.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mp34mp

[42]Sep 16, 2008
    • level: 16
    Doggett75 wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Doggett75 wrote:
    Peggy not dying? What the hell is with this Peggy hate. The show would lose a big chunk of the show. I don't care much about Peggy but, the show is about the Hills. Killing one off is stupid.

Watch the episode "Goodbye Normal Jeans" from season 6, or read the quotes from it on this:

It was the episode where Peggy got so jealous of Bobby because he learned how to cook, got her hair done, totally turned on Bobby & stole the Thanksgiving turkey. Sometimes I think just seeing what she says written out makes her come off even worse. This is just one example of many.

Yeah, thats one of my least favorite episodes and Peggy is annoying but, they just shouldn't kill off one of the main characters this far into the series.

If Peggy were to die, it'd have to be in the finale, and it would like, be in a situation where Peggy Hill finally got control of real power (say Mayor of Arlen) and screwed things up so badly (like contaminated the water supply), poor project planning and investments, lost of substantial revenue and passed legislation that made even Hank angry. Then perhaps while drunk with power, she runs into traffic screaming off the top of her head, "I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!" then *BAM* semitruck. It would have to be pulled off as a total accident, and that Peggy had finally turned into an uncontrollable monster that not even her husband could defend anymore. Or perhaps she could be hunted down by a crazed former student named Turd Ferguson (which would be voiced by Norm MacDonald). These are two ideas I posted a while ago in a relevant thread.

Peggy Hill is completly insufferable and its an issue that has to be resolved.

Doggett75

[43]Sep 16, 2008
    mp34mp wrote:
    Doggett75 wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Doggett75 wrote:

If Peggy were to die, it'd have to be in the finale, and it would like, be in a situation where Peggy Hill finally got control of real power (say Mayor of Arlen) and screwed things up so badly (like contaminated the water supply), poor project planning and investments, lost of substantial revenue and passed legislation that made even Hank angry. Then perhaps while drunk with power, she runs into traffic screaming off the top of her head, "I'M KING OF THE WORLD!!!" then *BAM* semitruck. It would have to be pulled off as a total accident, and that Peggy had finally turned into an uncontrollable monster that not even her husband could defend anymore. Or perhaps she could be hunted down by a crazed former student named Turd Ferguson (which would be voiced by Norm MacDonald). These are two ideas I posted a while ago in a relevant thread. Peggy Hill is completly insufferable and its an issue that has to be resolved.

I would rather have the finale about Hank and Bobby and have Peggy in like three scenes. Their is no need to kill her off, they just need to have her appear in three scenes per episode. Plus, we all know that want to end KotH as an oridanary episode.

Fekul_the_Baby

[44]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 15
    Actually, I thought Ladybird did die last season (when she started becoming upset during storms and was sent to an old-folk's home), but it seems she only went deaf.

How about:
    *One of Dale's looney conspiracy theories actually turns out to be spot-on.
    *Hank really loses his temper and has a heart attack.
    *Luanne and Lucky have twins.
    *Boomhauer's illegitimate daughter turns up...and Bill falls for her. (She's of legal age.)
    *Peggy decides to learn French, which she mangles just as comically as Spanish.
    *Perfect little Chang What's-His-Frig cracks under the pressure and tries to shoot up Tom Landry Middle School.

mp34mp

[45]Sep 17, 2008
    • level: 16
    Fekul_the_Baby wrote:
    Actually, I thought Ladybird did die last season (when she started becoming upset during storms and was sent to an old-folk's home), but it seems she only went deaf.

How about:
    *Boomhauer's illegitimate daughter turns up...and Bill falls for her. (She's of legal age.)
    *Perfect little Chang What's-His-Frig cracks under the pressure and tries to shoot up Tom Landry Middle School.

lol those are pretty terrible ideas, but I'd find the twins thing as almost a complete non-factor in the show.

HelloStuart

[47]Sep 20, 2008
    • level: 63
    Doggett75 wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Doggett75 wrote:

Uh... you know they killed off Cotton last year, right?

Doggett75

[48]Sep 20, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Doggett75 wrote:
    mp34mp wrote:

Doggett75 wrote:

Uh... you know they killed off Cotton last year, right?

Cotton is a reacurring role not a main character. Plus, it's not uncommon to kill off a parent of an main character, aslong as the main character is an adult. That 70's show, for one did it twice.
    Edited on 09/21/2008 1:07pm

Doggett75

[49]Sep 20, 2008
    ComeOut2Play819 wrote:
    Here is my King of the Hill finale! My 1 1/2 hour finale shall be epic KOTH Episode: S13E16 - "When Bill met Peggy"

It is a normal day in Arlen Texas. Joseph is in his bedroom whackin' it to Baywatch, Bobby is acting disgustingly flamboyant and becoming more and more ridiculously out of shape, and Bill is complaining and crying to Boomhauer and Hank about his lack of a woman while Dale laughs at him. Then, suddenly... what's that! OH GOD! IT'S HIDEOUS!

Dale: AHHH SAVE ME BILL!

Boomhauer: YO MAN THAT DA DANG OL DISGUSTING MAN YO I JUST SCARED YA KNOW YA KNOW DANG OL, AHHH1!!!!

The beast: HOOO YEAH1!!!! BLAH BLAH BLAH SUBSTITUTE SPANISH BEUNO ES TACO GAGAHAHAHAH1!!! HOOO YEAH HHOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!!!! HAAANKK!!!!!

Hank: *sigh* Dangit Peggah, I thought you were looking after Bobbah!

Peggy: BUTT HAANKK1!!!! I HAVE TO GOOO AN-

Just then, the annoying idiot known as Peggy hill was gunned down by an unknown assailant!

Peggy: HOOO..... NOOO..... *death*

Dale: Some blessed gunman has set us free!

Boomhauer: Yo man da dang ol finally man

Hank: Dangit, now I have to go build a coffin for her. *sigh* c'mon guys

*everyone but Bill leaves*

Bill: _> hhhehehehe!

*Bill drags the body off to his house*

Luanne: Ahhhh!!!! Luckaaaayyyyy!!!! I'm going into labor!!!!

Lucky: Quiet down Lu-Lu, I'm thinking about how many cigarettes the baby is allowed to have a day!

Luanne: AHHH1!!!! UNCLE HAAANK!!!!

*Hank runs over*

Hank: WHAT! WHAT IS EVERYONE OKA- oh it's just you. What in the hell do you want, Luanne?

Luanne: UNCLE HAAAANKKK1!!! THE BABY IS COMING!!!!!

Hank: BAAAHHHHAAHH!!!!!! EMERHENCY ROOM

Bobby: EWWW!!!! LUANNE, NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT!

*Referring to her ehhh ya know uuhuhuhuh*

Boomhauer: Yo man dang ol, speak for yourself man

Bill: Dangit! How could I have settled for PEGGY'S corpse! (strokes pocket knife)

Joseph: Ahha I ohhh man I just aahhhhh yeah that's nice ohhh man

*Joseph stares, sweating profusely and constantly licking his lips*

Luanne: UNCLE HANK!!! GET THEM OUT OF HERE!!!!

Nancy: Come on Sugs, Luanne's on her period or something (ushers Boomhauer, Bill and Joseph out)

Bobby: PUUUSHHH!!! PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! ahhhh that's better.

*Bobby exits the nearby bathroom*

Bobby: HEY DAD! What's going on?

Hank: Dangit Bobbah! Go play with Connie or Jospeh or some other little dumbass kid

Bobby: OKAY DAAAYAAAD!!!!!

Hank: Don't worry Luanne, I'll see to it that baby is delievered well, I swear it on my job as Assistant Manager of Strickland Propane, where I sell propane and propane accessories.

Connie: DO YOU HAVE TO SAY THE SAME **** EVERY GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING EPISODE YOU STUPID ****?!!!?!?AHHH!!!!!

Hank: Now just hwhy in the hell are you in here?

Luanne: AHHH!!!!

Kahn: OH GREAT! OH GREAT! JUST WHAT WE NEED! MORE REDNECKS! OH GREAT!

Minh: AHHH SHUT UP YOU STUPID DICK

Hank: I'm gonna kick your ass, Kahn!

Connie: DO YOU SEEE WHAT I MEAN PEOPLE AHHH OH MGY OSSOA!!!A FUASGDFT JUH3q532574952 #@%#$Q^

Luanne: AHHH1!!!!!!! *splat*

Principal Moss, who is a doctor here for some reason: Congratulations Mr. Redcorn, you have a beautiful baby boy!

Hank: What in the hell?

*baby looks like Joseph, Kate*

John Redcorn: Uh.. Uh.. I... *Runs out*

Lucky: Well Hoooooooowdy! A baby boy! You will be called..... Kurt.

Hank: Dangit

ALLEY!

John Redcorn: Do you think Lucky knows I'm the father?

Dale: I doubt it, he's pretty damn stupid!

Hank: blah blah morals how could you blah blah my niece blah

Nancy: THIRD CHILD, JOHN REDCORN! THAT DOES IT! DALE, JOHN REDCORN IS JOSEPHS FA-*bang!*

*Nancy is shot dead*

Hank: Ahhhh dangit! TWO coffins in one week?

*Dale, Hank, Boomhauer leave*

Bill: _>

TO BE CONTINUED

Dude, what is wrong with you. This isn't a finfiction site but, from the little parts of what I read, it definitly ruin the KotH.

Doggett75

[51]Sep 21, 2008
    ComeOut2Play819 wrote:
    You KNOW that's the best script ever, AND IT'S ONLY HALF WAY DONE!

Saying that is a good script is like saying cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch was the smartest decision in TV history. The script sucks, its just a bunch of yelling, swearing and shooting. Not at all entertaining and not at all KotH material.

berberdog

[52]Sep 24, 2008
    • level: 7
    All I can say is.....lol But I am getting tired of the "John Redcorn is everyone's father" storyline. Hey, John, there's a thing called a condom. **** use one for once! >

HelloStuart

[54]Sep 26, 2008
    Doggett75 wrote:
    ComeOut2Play819 wrote:

Saying that is a good script is like saying cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch was the smartest decision in TV history. The script sucks, its just a bunch of yelling, swearing and shooting. Not at all entertaining and not at all KotH material.

Well, isn't the point of this thread to discuss potential "jump the shark" moments?

Doggett75

[55]Sep 26, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Doggett75 wrote:
    ComeOut2Play819 wrote:

Well, isn't the point of this thread to discuss potential "jump the shark" moments?

I love how you completely ignore my first response to him where, I said that the only thing in common with that and the thread is that it would ruin KotH. either way, it would be best for him not to post us his idea for a perfect KotH ending. He posted it thinking it would be a good ending, not to mention this is a forum not a, fanfiction site.

HelloStuart

[58]Sep 27, 2008
    Doggett75 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Doggett75 wrote:
    ComeOut2Play819 wrote:

I love how you completely ignore my first response to him where, I said that the only thing in common with that and the thread is that it would ruin KotH. either way, it would be best for him not to post us his idea for a perfect KotH ending. He posted it thinking it would be a good ending, not to mention this is a forum, not a fan-fiction site.

My apologies. The pot was indeed calling the kettle black. I spot people on fan-fic all the time, so now I feel a little red in the face.

darlingdarcy

[59]Oct 3, 2008
    • level: 21
    Fekul_the_Baby wrote:

How about:

Ladybird just went deaf, she didn't die. At the end of the episode she and Hank are watching TV with the guys.