King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

what did luanne mean when she said this?

dissapearing

[1]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 9

ok, luanne is stupid and sometimes it's a little hard to figure out what the hell she's trying to say/what she means, lol. but so far the most confusing thing that she has said that i couldn't understand what she meant was this:

Luanne: My daddy and my baby's daddy will be together in one room. Now the baby will have heritage.

does anyone know what the hell she meant when she said this!? lol. also, is it just me or did anyone else thought luanne sounded like trailor trash when she said this? I know luanne is trying hard not to be trailor trash...but she kinda sounded like it when she said that....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Jun 24, 2008
    • level: 63
    You know you're overanalyzing the joke, right? It's just a throwaway one-liner.

If you really want to get to the meat of the situation, however, then Luanne is alluding to the fact that neither she or Lucky really have any family (with the exception of the Hills).

Hoeech

[3]Jun 29, 2008
    • level: 66
    dissapearing wrote:

ok, luanne is stupid and sometimes it's a little hard to figure out what the hell she's trying to say/what she means, lol. but so far the most confusing thing that she has said that i couldn't understand what she meant was this:

Luanne: My daddy and my baby's daddy will be together in one room. Now the baby will have heritage.

does anyone know what the hell she meant when she said this!? lol. also, is it just me or did anyone else thought luanne sounded like trailor trash when she said this? I know luanne is trying hard not to be trailor trash...but she kinda sounded like it when she said that....

Luanne IS trailer-trash. She couldn't be more trailer-trashy if she were a regular on Springer.

skull555

[4]Jul 8, 2008
    • level: 18
    I heard that and didn't know what she meant until I came to this forum. I couldn't think of it.