King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

What happened to GH?

Nibbles37

[1]Mar 11, 2011
    • level: 1

Cotton died and Didi stopped by to drop off the box and no GH in sight and she was a pretty brain dead broad so I'm inclined to believe she just sat it down at a Taco bell counter and forgot about it or something.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Mar 14, 2011
    • level: 63

First of all, why would she bring Good Hank with her to deliver a box of items relating to man she couldn't bear to be around? Chances are, her new fiancee was raising the boy as his own.

Edited on 03/14/2011 10:28am

DOMOJITA

[3]Feb 19, 2012
    • level: 18
    maybe GH was taken in by soul reapers so he can grow up to become a badass soul reaper like ichigo and fight hollows and the espadas who want to destroy the world of the liveing, or the new guy she's with is just helping her raise him now that cotten is gone.

Soul Reapers aka shinigami (death god) are from the anime/manga series called BLEACH and ichigo is a subsitute soul reaper from the world of the liveing, There now you know what i'm talking about.

drudager

[4]Mar 4, 2012
    • level: 13
    DOMOJITA wrote:
    maybe GH was taken in by soul reapers so he can grow up to become a badass soul reaper like ichigo and fight hollows and the espadas who want to destroy the world of the liveing, or the new guy she's with is just helping her raise him now that cotten is gone.

Soul Reapers aka shinigami (death god) are from the anime/manga series called BLEACH and ichigo is a subsitute soul reaper from the world of the liveing, There now you know what i'm talking about.

I've read this 3 different times and I still just don't get it. KOTH and Anime are on total opposite ends of the spectrum. It's an inside joke post, I get it.

drudager

[5]Mar 4, 2012
    • level: 13
    HelloStuart wrote:

First of all, why would she bring Good Hank with her to deliver a box of items relating to man she couldn't bear to be around? Chances are, her new fiancee was raising the boy as his own.

That poor fiancee....

I assumed GH was just sitting in the car.