King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

What is your favorite king of the hill episode?

  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [61]Oct 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    IdaB wrote:

    I'm looking for an episode and thought maybe someone here could help me. I didn't see more than a glimpse here and there of this episode so I'm sorry for the little I know of it. I remember it seemed like the guys had Hanks van parked near a cliff and then something must have happened to the van because one of the guys stood before Hank and said "Some mistakes were made, and then some bigger mistakes were made. We're not proud of ourselves" OK, I know this is very little information, but that line cracked me up and I'd love to find out which episode that was so I can watch the entire thing. Thanks so much for any help. IdaB Onlael@hotmail.com



    Is that the one possibily without Boomhauer with them?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [62]Oct 22, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,168
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    IdaB wrote:

    I'm looking for an episode and thought maybe someone here could help me. I didn't see more than a glimpse here and there of this episode so I'm sorry for the little I know of it. I remember it seemed like the guys had Hanks van parked near a cliff and then something must have happened to the van because one of the guys stood before Hank and said "Some mistakes were made, and then some bigger mistakes were made. We're not proud of ourselves" OK, I know this is very little information, but that line cracked me up and I'd love to find out which episode that was so I can watch the entire thing. Thanks so much for any help.

    IdaB Onlael@hotmail.com

    Is that the one possibily without Boomhauer with them?

    What he means to say is, what it just Hank, Dale, and Bill?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [63]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    IdaB wrote:

    I'm looking for an episode and thought maybe someone here could help me. I didn't see more than a glimpse here and there of this episode so I'm sorry for the little I know of it. I remember it seemed like the guys had Hanks van parked near a cliff and then something must have happened to the van because one of the guys stood before Hank and said "Some mistakes were made, and then some bigger mistakes were made. We're not proud of ourselves" OK, I know this is very little information, but that line cracked me up and I'd love to find out which episode that was so I can watch the entire thing. Thanks so much for any help.

    IdaB Onlael@hotmail.com

    Is that the one possibily without Boomhauer with them?

    What he means to say is, what it just Hank, Dale, and Bill?



    Well any genius could figure that out without pointing out the obvious. Speaking of, I'm not a he
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of IdaB

    IdaB

    [64]Nov 27, 2007
    • member since: 10/12/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 2
    I'm sorry, but it has been so long since I saw it and of course I didn't get to see much of it, so I don't remember who all was in it. Mostly I remember that something had happened to the van and one of the guys said that some mistakes were made. That line still cracks me up when I think of it and I'd love to see the whole thing.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [65]Nov 27, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    IdaB wrote:
    I'm sorry, but it has been so long since I saw it and of course I didn't get to see much of it, so I don't remember who all was in it. Mostly I remember that something had happened to the van and one of the guys said that some mistakes were made. That line still cracks me up when I think of it and I'd love to see the whole thing.


    They usually do a re-run on Fox every weekend or weekday or usually if they dont air a new episode
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [66]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,168
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    IdaB wrote:
    I'm sorry, but it has been so long since I saw it and of course I didn't get to see much of it, so I don't remember who all was in it. Mostly I remember that something had happened to the van and one of the guys said that some mistakes were made. That line still cracks me up when I think of it and I'd love to see the whole thing.

    They usually do a re-run on Fox every weekend or weekday or usually if they dont air a new episode

    By weekday, he means syndicated repeats. You won't find this year's episodes airing on a weekday until probably late next year.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [67]Dec 12, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    IdaB wrote:
    I'm sorry, but it has been so long since I saw it and of course I didn't get to see much of it, so I don't remember who all was in it. Mostly I remember that something had happened to the van and one of the guys said that some mistakes were made. That line still cracks me up when I think of it and I'd love to see the whole thing.

    They usually do a re-run on Fox every weekend or weekday or usually if they dont air a new episode

    By weekday, he means syndicated repeats. You won't find this year's episodes airing on a weekday until probably late next year.


    By he, you mean me?

    Yes and I meant that. And yes
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of HelloStuart

    HelloStuart

    [68]Dec 21, 2007
    • member since: 06/03/05
    • level: 63
    • rank: Browncoat
    • posts: 27,168
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    IdaB wrote:
    I'm sorry, but it has been so long since I saw it and of course I didn't get to see much of it, so I don't remember who all was in it. Mostly I remember that something had happened to the van and one of the guys said that some mistakes were made. That line still cracks me up when I think of it and I'd love to see the whole thing.

    They usually do a re-run on Fox every weekend or weekday or usually if they dont air a new episode

    By weekday, he means syndicated repeats. You won't find this year's episodes airing on a weekday until probably late next year.

    By he, you mean me?

    Yes and I meant that. And yes

    Yes. I'm guessing I was wrong to assume you're male?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [69]Jan 9, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    IdaB wrote:
    I'm sorry, but it has been so long since I saw it and of course I didn't get to see much of it, so I don't remember who all was in it. Mostly I remember that something had happened to the van and one of the guys said that some mistakes were made. That line still cracks me up when I think of it and I'd love to see the whole thing.

    They usually do a re-run on Fox every weekend or weekday or usually if they dont air a new episode

    By weekday, he means syndicated repeats. You won't find this year's episodes airing on a weekday until probably late next year.

    By he, you mean me?

    Yes and I meant that. And yes

    Yes. I'm guessing I was wrong to assume you're male?


    Yeah wtf is up with that? Unless Megaman is a transvestite with gender issues.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of brwnhairdwnder

    brwnhairdwnder

    [70]Jan 17, 2008
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 69
    I have a few that I love. I love the episode where the dolphin tries to rape Hank. I love the episode where Bobby gets the job picking up dog droppings, and I LOVE the episode about Ms. Wakefield!! That episode was HILLARIOUS!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of pee_ter_griffen

    pee_ter_griffen

    [71]Jan 20, 2008
    • member since: 08/04/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 29

    Top 10

    Ho Yeah - Snoop Dogg as The Pimp and Hank with the cadillac makes me cry to this day
    Returning Japanese
    Patch Boomhauer - Brad Pitt doing the Boomhauer impression, astonishing
    Witches Of East Arlen - David Cross as the warlock and bobby with his magic words "Resplendant"
    A Firefighting We Will Go - All time ****c
    Bobby Goes Nuts - That's my purse, I don't know you and hanks pride when bobby tells him he was in a fight
    Bill of Sales - Bill only functioning when being insulted and hanks explination. "First that childhood of his then Lanore
    Sug Night - Hank no longer being sexually excited by propane
    It's Not Easy Being Green
    Grand Theft Arlen - God Dang Pimp

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of berberdog

    berberdog

    [72]Jan 24, 2008
    • member since: 12/27/07
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 288

    Bobby Goes Nuts - It's hilarious how Bobby kicks boys in the nuts after taking a girls self defense class.

    Yard, She Blows! - I love how Hank and Bobby act like they murdered a person after they steal and bury Peggy's gnome.

    Order of the Straight Arrow - A classic episode. I love everything about it from the silent sticks to them trying to hide the bird's supposely dead body.

    The Mihn Who Knew Too Much - I like getting to see the inside of Dale's Gun Club and their stupid yet funny rituals.

    I Don't Wanna Wait........ - Not really that funny but it shows Joseph Gribble's pubertal problems and his awkwardness about them at a reasonable level.

    That's What She Said - I love how Hank ends up washing the newcomer's mouth with soap after he won't stop making perverted jokes at Strickland Propane.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Sillygostly

    Sillygostly

    [73]Mar 19, 2008
    • member since: 05/25/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 73
    Here are my faves from seasons 1-6...

    Luanne's Saga
    Hank's Unmentionable Problem
    Keeping up with Our Joneses
    Hilloween
    Three Days of the Kahndo
    Leanne's Saga
    Pretty, Pretty Dresses
    The Wedding Of Bobby Hill
    As Old As The Hills (Part One)
    A Beer Can Named Desire
    Naked Ambition
    Movin' On Up
    Bill of Sales
    I Don't Want To Wait
    Spin the Choice
    Hank and the Great Glass Elevator
    Luanne Virgin 2.0
    Returning Japanese
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [74]Mar 19, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173
    I just love it when people see the word "favorite", they automatically translate that into a plural word of "favorites" and start posting lists. Oh wait, I don't love it. It's not that hard to pick one. My favorite is "Three Coaches and a Bobby", and it has nothing to do with Will Ferrell being in it, either. I may not be a Texan or a football fanatic, but I do know as any real red-blooded American, that 'soccer sucks' and that American football is superior.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of JBrick2334

    JBrick2334

    [75]Apr 11, 2008
    • member since: 01/26/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 965
    There are too many good ones, plus I dont know the names of any of them, lol.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LukeX4

    LukeX4

    [76]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/06/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 25

    wow a hard question, i love them all!!!!

    my all time top 5 though must be:

    1. A Firefighter we will Go (season 3)

    2. Nancy's Boys (season 4)

    3. The Unbearable Blindness of Laying (season 2)

    4. The Exterminator (season 5)

    5. Naked Ambition (season 4)

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LukeX4

    LukeX4

    [77]May 11, 2008
    • member since: 05/06/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 25
    any1 no if a regoin 1dvd will work in ireland?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of mp34mp

    mp34mp

    [78]May 15, 2008
    • member since: 04/24/05
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 4,173

    LukeX4 wrote:
    any1 no if a regoin 1dvd will work in ireland?

    Nope. It's Region 2. link:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ImageVD-Regions_with_key-2.svg

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LukeX4

    LukeX4

    [79]May 17, 2008
    • member since: 05/06/08
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 25

    TANKS........do ya no if itl work on multi region dvd players? dont get to see any KOTH over here

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of joegwag

    joegwag

    [80]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 09/05/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 278

    I have to go with A Fire Fighting We Will Go and Bobby Goes Nuts. I do like Death and Texas because it has some of my favorute quotes.

    "My sloppy Joe is all sloppy and no Joe!"

    Peggy "Sincerely, Wesley Martin Archer."

    Bobby "That's a good name for a killer."

    WES: How do you say "Peggy Hill is the smartest, most talented woman on earth" in Spanish?


    PEGGY: Well... uh... that would be "Peggy Hill es bueno."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.