King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

What's your favorite scene/moment on this show?

mitu123

[1]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 14
    Yeah, KOTH may be recovering in Season 11, which got off to a better start than Seasons 7-10, but from any episode in any season(hopefully not 9, unless you like it), what's your favorite scene or moment on this show? It can be funny or serious, or both, even other(stupid, boring, etc.)

In the first season 3 episode, I loved the scene when Hank thought the room was going to explode because he thought there was a leak in a propane tank, and he leaps out of the chair, screaming, and nothing happens. I leaped out of my chair in laughter as well.

My favorite moment was when Luanne got married to Lucky. That part felt like Luanne is finally developing more as she grows up in life and takes responsibility for her actions(this time) because we don't see her a lot on this show after Season 8, plus she's pregnant.

Post yours here, and we can then have a discussion(if you want), after all, there's nothing truly wrong with this show, it's just underrated and has a few not that good seasons(9 mostly).
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Tommorichards

[2]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    My favourite part is when hank's truck breaks, but he doesn't want to admit it and it stays broken. So wen he has to take mr Strickland to one of their clients, the air con isnt workin and its a hot day, so they start sweating in the truck. So when they get to the clients, mr strickland is almost dead with heat exhaustion, the client asks them if anything is wrong with the supply, he says no, and then faints, while looking really sweaty. So it looks like he's lying through his teeth. It maks me laugh everytime i think of it. Lmao!!!!

mitu123

[3]Feb 27, 2007
    Tommorichards wrote:
    My favourite part is when hank's truck breaks, but he doesn't want to admit it and it stays broken. So wen he has to take mr Strickland to one of their clients, the air con isnt workin and its a hot day, so they start sweating in the truck. So when they get to the clients, mr strickland is almost dead with heat exhaustion, the client asks them if anything is wrong with the supply, he says no, and then faints, while looking really sweaty. So it looks like he's lying through his teeth. It maks me laugh everytime i think of it. Lmao!!!!
    That sounds pretty funny when you think about it.

HelloStuart

[4]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 63
    mitu123 wrote:

My favorite moment was when Luanne got married to Lucky. That part felt like Luanne is finally developing more as she grows up in life and takes responsibility for her actions(this time) because we don't see her a lot on this show after Season 8, plus she's pregnant.

They're not married yet, they're engaged.

Secondly, Brittany Murphy reduced her participation in the show following Season 4, not 8.

mitu123

[5]Feb 27, 2007
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mitu123 wrote:

They're not married yet, they're engaged.

Secondly, Brittany Murphy reduced her participation in the show following Season 4, not 8.
    Oh man, I should had said engaged instead, what was I thinking?

Noobs21

[6]Feb 28, 2007
    • level: 11
    I don't know if it's my all-time favorite moment, but the scene that gets me laughing every single time is from "Ho Yeah!".  Hank's reaction of, "WHAT?! You can't do that; that's a red..." to when Alabaster runs the red light is priceless. 

pedroman01

[8]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 61

Season 1's Shins of the Father: Cotton: How do you like you mother's new tatas?

Hank: Dad she is not my mother we went to Kindergarden together. 

Didi: Hank do you still like fingerpainting?

Still makes me laugh every single time. lolol

mitu123

[9]Mar 1, 2007
    pedroman01 wrote:

Season 1's Shins of the Father: Cotton: How do you like you mother's new tatas?

Hank: Dad she is not my mother we went to Kindergarden together.

Didi: Hank do you still like fingerpainting?

Still makes me laugh every single time. lolol

Funny stuff right there.

jmb3266

[10]Mar 1, 2007
    • level: 8

All time favorite moment can be summed up with these words:

"I don't know you, that's MY purse!"

I know Bobby says that several times but when he learned how to do that in the self-defense class was hilarious!  Bobby kicking his dad in the groin was funny as heck too!  Then showing them all around him while the paramedics are looking at him and Bill saying "You.....have....been....kicked....in.....the......testicles..." made me lose it!  Another great moment was when Dale kicked Bill in the groin because Bill wished someone kicked him there! 

Frankly, this whole episode was the absolute funniest one I ever watched! 

Sillygostly

[11]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 6

The first time I heard this line made me ROFL...
    Bill: When I first entered the academy I was so alone-
    Dale: Nobody cares, Bill!

LOLLLL

But one of the best moments in the show would have to be the over the top scene where a constipated Hank finally takes a dump after having a moment with Peggy. *awww*

Ultimo24

[12]Mar 26, 2007
    • level: 1
    One that comes to mind is at the start of one episode. Hank and co are talking about something stupid, lawn's, propane I’m not sure but when they finally finish the shot goes to Bill who comes up with a cracking line "I'm so depressed I can't even blink." That always made me laugh.

lxdawg25

[13]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 7
    That whole episode where Bobby is kicking people in the groin is amazing.  On top of the parts listed it above i love the scene where Bill goes "I wish I had a child of my own to kick me in the testicles" and then dale out of no where comes in with the shot and says "Be careful what you wish for"  Absolutly classic!!

On top of that the episode where hank uses crack to catch fish is the reason I started watching the show.  Hey I know you you're that first fish!

mitu123

[14]Mar 27, 2007
    Another moment would be when Hank shot Cane Skretteburg dressed as a guy that picks up golf balls. It proves that Skretteburg shouldn't mess with Hank after shooting 30 paintballs at him in the first match(along with his friends). He deserved it for being so annoying to Hank. I just laughed at him for that.

HomerGriffinFry

[15]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 10
    mitu123 wrote:
    Another moment would be when Hank shot Cane Skretteburg dressed as a guy that picks up golf balls. It proves that Skretteburg shouldn't mess with Hank after shooting 30 paintballs at him in the first match(along with his friends). He deserved it for being so annoying to Hank. I just laughed at him for that.

That was so funny

CFlovesLF

[16]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 51
    I don't think I could ever pick a favorite scene, but "A Fire Fighting We Will Go" is the best episode of the whole series in my opinion.

CFlovesLF

[17]Mar 27, 2007
    • level: 51
    You know those kids were voiced by Green Day. Green Day is the best band alive. Listen to them.

mitu123

[18]Mar 27, 2007
    CFlovesLF wrote:
    I don't think I could ever pick a favorite scene, but "A Fire Fighting We Will Go" is the best episode of the whole series in my opinion.
    I agree, that is one of the best episodes of all time on this show, period. I watch that episode on DVD more than the other episodes and it's one of the few episodes I gave a 10/10 to.

HelloStuart

[19]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 63
    CFlovesLF wrote:
    You know those kids were voiced by Green Day. Green Day is the best band alive. Listen to them.

GD is a good band, but they're not the creme de la creme of all music, though.

jaksword

[20]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 4
    when hank gets kicked in the grion haha take that you prejudicde hillbilly.