King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

When is Luanne having her baby?

mitsukigirl13

[1]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 18
    I just started watching King of the Hill. And they say Luanne's pregnant. She doesn't even look pregnant! Did she have her baby all ready? Someone please tell me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 63
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:
    I just started watching King of the Hill. And they say Luanne's pregnant. She doesn't even look pregnant! Did she have her baby all ready? Someone please tell me.

No, she hasn't given birth yet. Lucky knocked her up at the end of season 10, but she's not showing yet.

mitsukigirl13

[3]Mar 24, 2008
    • level: 18
    HelloStuart wrote:
    mitsukigirl13 wrote:

No, she hasn't given birth yet. Lucky knocked her up at the end of season 10, but she's not showing yet.

thanks for the info.

Daprincessalic

[4]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 9
    I was wondering that too, I'm guessing they're saving for the very last episode of the series or season. I thought she had her baby already because Lucky was pushing a baby carriage, but I figured out she didn't in the episode after that. She hasn't said anything for a few episodes though.
    Edited on 03/26/2008 12:52pm

dissapearing

[5]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 9
    hmmm...i thought i posted anwser to somthing like this already,oh well. anyway i forget which episode it's called but luanne is talking to this old lady. the old lady tells luanne what's wrong with her and that she only has 6 months to live. luanne then gets all excited and tells the old lady she's pregnant and that she's due in 6 months (meaning she's 3 months pregnant,duh) and also that her and lucky have been talking about reincarnation and that maybe when the old lady dies she could come back as there baby, the old lady then gives luanne this crazy look,lol it was so funny!

Jon_MW_14

[6]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 39
    dissapearing wrote:
    hmmm...i thought i posted anwser to somthing like this already,oh well. anyway i forget which episode it's called but luanne is talking to this old lady. the old lady tells luanne what's wrong with her and that she only has 6 months to live. luanne then gets all excited and tells the old lady she's pregnant and that she's due in 6 months (meaning she's 3 months pregnant,duh) and also that her and lucky have been talking about reincarnation and that maybe when the old lady dies she could come back as there baby, the old lady then gives luanne this crazy look,lol it was so funny!

Is that the episode where Ladybird goes deaf?

Hiei1314

[7]Mar 27, 2008
    • level: 8

Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    dissapearing wrote:

Is that the episode where Ladybird goes deaf?

Yes, yes it is

I'm just annoyed because she still has her perfect figure. Even if she isn't showing yet, she should have at least put on a little weight

Jon_MW_14

[8]Mar 28, 2008
    She'll probably start showing in her 6th month of being pregnant, but I don't know how long that would take on the show.

pedroman01

[9]Mar 30, 2008
    • level: 56
    i was wondering that too but then i realized that Bobby's been 13 for how long? like 8 seasons now so Luanne could be pregnant for like three years...plus three months you just START showing and in cartoon its hard to draw a little weight gain. they probably wont change her apperance til its very obvious, like 6 months or more (like "Didi Woman when she got pregnant"...lol i miss Cotton).,

HelloStuart

[10]Mar 30, 2008
    Hiei1314 wrote:

I'm just annoyed because she still has her perfect figure.

Is there something you're not telling us?

Jon_MW_14

[11]Mar 30, 2008
    pedroman01 wrote:
    i was wondering that too but then i realized that Bobby's been 13 for how long? like 8 seasons now so Luanne could be pregnant for like three years...plus three months you just START showing and in cartoon its hard to draw a little weight gain. they probably wont change her apperance til its very obvious, like 6 months or more (like "Didi Woman when she got pregnant"...lol i miss Cotton).,

Hopefully time goes by faster and Luanne will start showing and have her baby by the end of the season.

darlingdarcy

[12]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 21
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    pedroman01 wrote:

Hopefully time goes by faster and Luanne will start showing and have her baby by the end of the season.

They seem to be doing Lucky and Luanne season finale episodes - "Edu-Macating Lucky" for the tenth season, Lucky and Luanne getting married in the eleventh, but I don't know how they could suddenly have her ready to give birth when she isn't showing yet. And they've released descriptions for six more episodes, none of which mention Luanne giving birth, so we may have to wait until the 13th season.

HelloStuart

[13]Mar 31, 2008
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    pedroman01 wrote:

They seem to be doing Lucky and Luanne season finale episodes - "Edu-Macating Lucky" for the tenth season, Lucky and Luanne getting married in the eleventh, but I don't know how they could suddenly have her ready to give birth when she isn't showing yet. And they've released descriptions for six more episodes, none of which mention Luanne giving birth, so we may have to wait until the 13th season.

Actually, those two episodes you mention were both produced for Season 10, with the latter intended to be the series finale. Alas, Fox renewed KOTH at the eleventh hour, and that second episode was shelved for a year.

Jon_MW_14

[14]Mar 31, 2008
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    pedroman01 wrote:

I didn't know that there was only six episodes left.

Semaj86

[15]Mar 31, 2008
    • level: 6

Lu mentioned on her MySpace page that she was "practicing" for the real thing. The fact that she, Lucky, and the other neighbors were playing a game to drive out the bohemians sorta gave that away.

It would feel kinda screwy if Luanne was suddenly showing and gave birth all in one episode. I was expecting them to follow a season-long timeline, the way they did when she lost her hair.

Still, they NEED to get this done before they try to cancel the show again.

Jon_MW_14

[16]Apr 1, 2008
    Let's just hope the show doesnt get cancelled. She'll probably start showing in the 13th season. I doubt it will get cancelled because it's be on for so long.
    Edited on 04/01/2008 5:00am

HelloStuart

[17]Apr 1, 2008
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    Let's just hope the show doesnt get cancelled. She'll probably start showing in the 13th season. I doubt it will get cancelled because it's been on for so long.

What's amazing is that it's been on so long with so few people watching it. At this point, Season 13 would be a miracle.

Jon_MW_14

[18]Apr 1, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    Let's just hope the show doesnt get cancelled. She'll probably start showing in the 13th season. I doubt it will get cancelled because it's been on for so long.

What's amazing is that it's been on so long with so few people watching it. At this point, Season 13 would be a miracle.

Yeah that is amazing. If KOTH does get cancelled, I hope there's one episode where Luanne has a dream about her having her baby.

darlingdarcy

[19]Apr 2, 2008
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    pedroman01 wrote:

I didn't know that there was only six episodes left.

There are descriptions out for the next six episodes. There's supposed to be a 13th season.

I don't know how many episodes they're doing this season - the description for one of the episodes has been around for quite awhile (I remember seeing it before season 12 even began), so I thought it would be early in the season. It might have been produced for an earlier season and are waiting to air it. So as far as I can tell there will be at least six more episodes, bbut it's supposedly been renewed for another season as well.

darlingdarcy

[20]Apr 2, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    Jon_MW_14 wrote:
    pedroman01 wrote:

Actually, those two episodes you mention were both produced for Season 10, with the latter intended to be the series finale. Alas, Fox renewed KOTH at the eleventh hour, and that second episode was shelved for a year.

Actually, I never said the episode was produced as a season finale, but it was indeed used as one. It is still a valid pattern to guess, and IMO a good pattern to follow.

I still hope that they will do a Luanne based episode for the finale so we can get some answers.