King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

When will the "unaired" episodes air?

DOMOJITA

[21]May 3, 2010
    • level: 18
    for some reason it says how i learned to stop worrying and love the alamo and the next episode is lucky see monkey do? on adult swim.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DOMOJITA

[22]May 3, 2010
    never mined its on fox i was checking adult swim i just check fox so never minde its comeing on toneight sweet ,

PRdude

[23]May 4, 2010
    • level: 1

It looks like the Adult Swim premiere dates will turn out to be incorrect. I'll just go and edit my post and remove that information. For now, just check your local Fox stations this week.

DOMOJITA

[24]May 5, 2010
    well i missed toneights episode becouse i took a nap but i did catch the hooney mooners episode it was pretty good, i hate tuesdays and sundays thay never put inything good on iny more, i always have to wait til 7:00pm on sundays just to catch new episodes of til death then the simpsons at 8pm then family guy then the cleaveland show then american dad, then at 11:30 new boondocks on adult swim then athf after that, But on tuesday neights and all day nuthing good on the only thing good on at 12pm is the steve wilkos show if there showing new episodes, but all sunday long nuthing good comes on til 7:00pm so i hate sundays and tuesdays and same goes for thuresdays as well, sick of not findeing iny thing good to watch, tv is really leting me down not like befor when there where good shows to watch wish i had the anime network then i wouldent care becouse i love anime and watching anime all day long 24/7 will keep me happy same with the funimation channel, oh well its tomorows episode i really want to watch becouse it involbs dale and joseph and i like episodes that involb dale and joseph.

PRdude

[25]May 8, 2010
    • level: 1

Okay, these are the Adult Swim preimere dates for the episodes:

May 17: The Honeymooners

May 18: Bill Gathers Moss

May 19: When Joseph Met Lori and Made Out with Her in the Janitor's Closet

May 20: Just Another Manic Kahn-Day

Still, check your local listings.