King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Who is the stupidest character?

Who is the dumbest character on King of The Hill

thundercat2000

[21]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 17

russshak wrote:
    peggy for this reason: she believes she is the most self-aware, self-confident, and smartest person alive (like most highly competitive people). but she's so absent of the reality that she looks like a man, thinks she earned a PhD in one night, and thinks her son is god to billions of asians! i think this gap in reality makes peggy the dumbest
    She also has really big feet. Her feet are size 13.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

fanboy34

[22]Jun 4, 2012
    • level: 11

An absence of knowledge or education is not the same as stupidity. Filling ones head with random data is also not the same as being smart or clever (though in some circles it is the very definition of intelligence). Luanne seems mostly uneducated. Peggy's head is full of a lot of nonsense. Dale is incredibly trusting and that has shaped the world of what he "knows" and believes. It's like he was born with an impaired sense of how to discriminate reality. He's otherwise about average. Hank has very specific blind spots or blind avenues that can make him appear ultra stupid in some storylines. Bill is shown to be a minor savant in a few episodes to do with his actual day job as an army barber. Boomhauer may be the quiet underplayer of the group who never shows too much just so that he fits in and gets along.

I chose Peggy because, not only is her alleged knowledge very sketchy, she is very much emotionally and socially ignorant and inept, all the while believing herself to be an inspiration in these areas.

thundercat2000

[23]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 17

My mistake. She wears a size 16. I saw that episode last night.