HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Fuuuuureakkkk wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Fuuuuureakkkk wrote:
    crazy_gamerguy wrote:
    Lucky is the reason I stopped watching the show, I now have dreams about pummeling Lucky in the mouth and making out with Luanne afterwards. Whoever came up with this character should be fired and blackballed from Hollywood in this and all subsequent lives.

people like you ruin shows.

They just distrub the ones who try to watch those shows

Lucky is seriously creepy...

Yet so distinctively Texan.

Creepy is Texan?

well in west texas anyways being there is nothing but dallas, desert and incest loving hillbillies.

Take out hillbillies and you gotta admire Texas.

What about the Houston Texans?

Houston is one of the most wild out cities in Texas

gotta give you that, some 12 year old black kid got hit multiple times on the highway the other day (though it was 8 o clock at night) but you don't see incest loving retarded hillbillies roaming INSTEAD (if you live in the west ward of it) you get gang wars.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[42]Jan 5, 2008
    • level: 63
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Fuuuuureakkkk wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    Megaman200798 wrote:
    Fuuuuureakkkk wrote:
    crazy_gamerguy wrote:
    Lucky is the reason I stopped watching the show, I now have dreams about pummeling Lucky in the mouth and making out with Luanne afterwards. Whoever came up with this character should be fired and blackballed from Hollywood in this and all subsequent lives.

people like you ruin shows.

They just distrub the ones who try to watch those shows

Lucky is seriously creepy...

Yet so distinctively Texan.

Creepy is Texan?

well in west texas anyways being there is nothing but dallas, desert and incest loving hillbillies.

Take out hillbillies and you gotta admire Texas.

What about the Houston Texans?

Houston is one of the most wild out cities in Texas.

You know I'm talking football, right?

ku25jay

[43]Jan 7, 2008
    • level: 3
    i think lucky is funny

crazy_gamerguy

[44]Jan 9, 2008
    • level: 2
    Perhaps we should get back on topic. Lucky was a real step backwards on the show. I think that someone else mentioned that it was very out of character for the "born again virgin" Luanne to shack up with a man twice her age and have babies with him. I really think the creators should answer to thier fans for this character. King of the Hill has become like The Simpsons a sad reminder of why shows should be ended before it becomes obvious the writters are completly out of ideas.
    Edited on 01/09/2008 11:50am

HelloStuart

[45]Jan 10, 2008
    crazy_gamerguy wrote:
    Perhaps we should get back on topic. Lucky was a real step backwards on the show. I think that someone else mentioned that it was very out of character for the "born again virgin" Luanne to shack up with a man twice her age and have babies with him. I really think the creators should answer to thier fans for this character. King of the Hill has become like The Simpsons a sad reminder of why shows should be ended before it becomes obvious the writters are completly out of ideas.

Well, she used to date Buckley, didn't she? That guy was a slacker/loser/cheat.

darlingdarcy

[46]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 21
    HelloStuart wrote:
    crazy_gamerguy wrote:

And don't forget Rad Tibiday-OX and Rad's best friend, and that guy at the Mega-Lo photo counter.

Actually, I don't think Luanne's ever dated a decent guy, and it makes a lot of sense - her parents aren't exactly normal (we saw her mom in "Leanne's Saga" and her dad refuses to come ashore from the oil rig he's on until he's faxed Leanne's death certificate), and many people seem to emulate their parents' relationship. If you think of King of the Hill in a real-life sense, there's no way a girl like Luanne would ever pick a nice, hardworking guy.

mp34mp

[47]Jan 26, 2008
    • level: 16
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    crazy_gamerguy wrote:

And don't forget Rad Tibiday-OX and Rad's best friend, and that guy at the Mega-Lo photo counter.

Actually, I don't think Luanne's ever dated a decent guy, and it makes a lot of sense - her parents aren't exactly normal (we saw her mom in "Leanne's Saga" and her dad refuses to come ashore from the oil rig he's on until he's faxed Leanne's death certificate), and many people seem to emulate their parents' relationship. If you think of King of the Hill in a real-life sense, there's no way a girl like Luanne would ever pick a nice, hardworking guy.

She's also dumber than dirt.

HelloStuart

[48]Jan 27, 2008
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    crazy_gamerguy wrote:

It's spelled "Tibbedoux."

ModernTimes

[49]Feb 4, 2008
    • level: 9
    I have greatly emjoyed Lucky subplots. When he is taking Bobby to get a chip off the line and tells Bobby "I'm going to help you run down that dream" just awesome. Tom Petty kicks so much ass! Even now he can still rock (Best SB Half-time show ever!)

HelloStuart

[50]Feb 4, 2008
    ModernTimes wrote:
    I have greatly emjoyed Lucky subplots. When he is taking Bobby to get a chip off the line and tells Bobby "I'm going to help you run down that dream" just awesome. Tom Petty kicks so much ass! Even now he can still rock (Best SB Half-time show ever!)

Nothing against Petty, but in spite of a strong effort he paled compared to Prince and Paul McCartney.

ModernTimes

[51]Feb 4, 2008
    HelloStuart wrote:
    ModernTimes wrote:
    Nothing against Petty, but in spite of a strong effort he paled compared to Prince and Paul McCartney.
    I thought Prince and McCartney were terrible.
    Edited on 02/04/2008 8:31pm

darlingdarcy

[52]Feb 6, 2008
    • level: 21
    HelloStuart wrote:
    darlingdarcy wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    crazy_gamerguy wrote:

It's spelled "Tibbedoux."

Um, that's the joke - he pronounces it wrong...

Daprincessalic

[53]Feb 9, 2008
    I agree with you guys Luanne hasn't really dated anyone decent not that I've seen anyway usually when she dates a guy something goes wrong. Luanne is pretty dumb though, I like Luanne but some of the things she says or does are just plain stupid.
    Edited on 02/09/2008 9:02pm

DegrassiGAL

[54]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 6

I really hate the charaicter he is un-funny annoying as hell and just freaking boring I do like the Lucky/Luanne married storyline but I just whish he would shut up I wonder who's idea was it to bring him into the show

Beast4220

[55]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 4
    Lucky has his moments like when he tells his story of how he went to the Cost Co., slipped on pee pee, and got a $53,000 settlement. Classic!!

IDLERACER

[56]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 2
    If you ask me, Luanne's fondness for Lucky is a helluva lot easier to explain than Nancy's love for Dale.

mp34mp

[57]Feb 19, 2008
    • level: 16
    IDLERACER wrote:
    If you ask me, Luanne's fondness for Lucky is a helluva lot easier to explain than Nancy's love for Dale.

Well Dale apparently was a real charmer and a really honest and truthworthy person, which Nancy is attracted to. Of course, Nancy is just a big 'ol bleach blonde slut.

Megaman200798

[58]Feb 23, 2008
    • level: 13
    mp34mp wrote:
    IDLERACER wrote:

Well Dale apparently was a real charmer and a really honest and truthworthy person, which Nancy is attracted to. Of course, Nancy is just a big 'ol bleach blonde slut.

O_o What a pleasant way to put it. True, nonetheless :p

zoloft3000

[59]Feb 24, 2008
    • level: 3
    i hate him 2 his voice his look his personalty it all sux

jp_948

[60]Feb 25, 2008
    • level: 5
    Hey I live in Australia and u know it's on Prime 12:30PM Saturday new eps.