King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Who likes Peggy? I mean, seriously!

mp34mp

[61]Mar 7, 2007
    • level: 16
    HelloStuart wrote:
    inuyasha0987 wrote:
    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I hate her!!! She is such a pain. She thinks that she knows Spanish but she is just a wanna be. who else agrees?

That seems to be the one thing everyone says about Peggy. I honestly don't think her inability to comprehend another language is a substantial reason to dislike her.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Peggy Hill sucks!! And it's just a cartoon! Seriously, she's the most complex annoying cartoon character that ever existed. It's actually pretty interesting, really.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[62]Mar 10, 2007
    • level: 63
    mp34mp wrote:
    HelloStuart wrote:
    inuyasha0987 wrote:
    AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I hate her!!! She is such a pain. She thinks that she knows Spanish but she is just a wanna be. who else agrees?

That seems to be the one thing everyone says about Peggy. I honestly don't think her inability to comprehend another language is a substantial reason to dislike her.

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Peggy Hill sucks!! And it's just a cartoon! Seriously, she's the most complex annoying cartoon character that ever existed. It's actually pretty interesting, really.

Yes, quite.

Sillygostly

[63]Mar 20, 2007
    • level: 6

I think Peggy's flaws are what make her such a likeable character. I love how she extends the syllables of Spanish words and frequently mispronounces them. She sounds like such a moron. One of my favourite episodes of KotH ever is "Peggy Pageant Fever".

Ultimate_Critic

[64]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 12
    I despise Peggy, but she's a neccessary part of KOTH.

I love it when something terrible happens to her, such as the finale of season 3 when her parachute fails to open; I have never laughed so hard whilst watching KOTH. Then there was the episode where she abducted the mexican girl and was then arrested.

Nursetiffany

[65]Apr 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    mitu123 wrote:
    PEGGY SUCKS! I hate her. 90% of the time she's annoying and not a great character. Most of the episodes that are about her(Joust Like a Woman, A Rover Runs Through It, and plenty more) are just plain bad. I wouldn't care if Hank had divorced her for someone else. And I never liked her since Season 1(and never liked her in that season or the other seasons). So, that's how much I hate Peggy Hill. Worst, character, on, the, show, to, date. I'm a Peggy hater, period.

Tell Us How You Really Feel

cam_dqueen

[66]Apr 8, 2007
    • level: 2

i get irrated by peggy as well to be honest i dont have a darn clue how she is even aloud to be a sub teach......i think the reason she thinks so highly of her is because her mom did nothing but put her down when she was little like for instance when she got that deploma that said shes a geinuse from some scam it made her probely feel like her mom was wrong about her.......so yea just my opinon

boobush

[67]Apr 9, 2007
    After dog crap, it's the most annoying thing i can think of.

Ayato_Kamina_1

[68]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 5
    The most annoying character on TV. I have to say i love it when things dont go her way. I suppose in a way it's a good thing she's in the show for that reason.

I could list all the things people have already mentioned but i won't bother :p arrogant, abnoxious, wants to be self reliant but is always depending on hank in the end... truly a nuisance.

Angelic_Anime

[69]Apr 16, 2007
    • level: 26
    I don't really like Peggy. She's kind of irritating. But I wouldn't say I hate her.

faCt24

[70]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 31
    She's alright. She's funny though ... on how wierd she is.

mitu123

[71]Apr 18, 2007
    • level: 14
    Ayato_Kamina_1 wrote:
    The most annoying character on TV. I have to say i love it when things dont go her way. I suppose in a way it's a good thing she's in the show for that reason.

I could list all the things people have already mentioned but i won't bother :p arrogant, abnoxious, wants to be self reliant but is always depending on hank in the end... truly a nuisance.
    Now that's what I want to hear.

Dmluciano

[72]May 15, 2007
    • level: 12
    I have a problem with all my favorite shows houswives. I dislike Lois, Marge and Peggy they are all awful people and parents. However i hate peggy the most shes ugly and when ever i see her i want to go emo and cut my arm off. Shes a pig a loser and a bizch i wish she would just get ran over by a car and brutally died. She also looks extremely dorky (takes happy pills) sorry everyone did i offend anyone?

Invader_Zim_72

[73]May 19, 2007
    • level: 17

She is annoying, she can have her funny moments but over all she is just annoying. But the thing that really bothers me is the fact that she has a huge ego, it's almost as big as her feet. Hank needs a divorce, no here is what should happen: Hank divorces her, and Peggy marries Bill out of desperation, Hank convinces Nancy to leave Dale and marry him. There everyone wins, except Dale (but no plan is perfect).

LOSTismylife

[74]Jun 4, 2007
    • level: 21
    I don't like her. She's so annoying!!! How did Hank end up with her? Honestly!

mongoose201024

[75]Jun 10, 2007
    I hate Peggy and that is why I love that episode where a song that she wrote was stolen by Randy Travis. Hank really put her in her place in that episode and he even said that she had an really hign opinion of herseld when she wasn't all that great.

Simpsonsreligon

[76]Jun 11, 2007

I think she is hilarious because she is so full of herself, she thinks she can do everything and when she fails at something her excuses are classic

Floyd2007

[77]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 5
    I like her but she does get on my nerves from time to time

yosho1134

[78]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    when i see her i want to shoot the tv.

hsimpson44

[79]Jul 23, 2007
    • level: 26
    While most of the time I just basically cant stand her, I realize that is her character. Her character is supposed to be annoying and basically stupid. While she thinks she's a genius and gets herself in tons of trouble and only gets out by Hank or luck her stupidy is always funny, espically the spanish parts.

somethinghidden

[80]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 4
    I haven't really seen the last two seasons of KOTH (due to my lagging interests), but I love Peggy! She's one of the funniest on the show. Why does everyone hate her?