King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Whos's tired of hearing Peggy complain about only being a substitute teacher!?

dissapearing

[1]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 9

Anyone else other than me? My god, all she ever does is complain about other teachers taking her job or stealing her spotlight when clearly whatever position she's trying to take or whatever by any means necessary is for a 4 yr degree people only, and knowing she only has 2 yr degree she still goes after a teaching job, she thinks she can talk,charm,manipulate whoever into giving her a job. But eventually miss high and mighty is found out to be only a substitute/has 2 yr degree and is fired,HAH! If peggy gets so pissed about not being able to teach, and other people getting teaching jobs instead of her, then why doesn't she just go back to college and get her master's degree, 4 yr teaching degree (whatever, yall know what im trying to say). Infact, how in the world did peggy become a substitute spanish teacher? I remember that one episode where she took a class on a field trip to mexico, her spanish sucked and so did her sense of direction, so again how in the hell did she become a teacher??? Actually, if peggy did go back and get a 4 yr degree i bet she still wouldn't be given a job.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

black_mage_x

[2]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 22
    She never complains about being a substitute teacher. According to her being a substitute teacher is the same as being a doctor. She constantly brags that she's been Substitute Teacher of the Year 3 years in a row (despite the fact that she created the award)

And she doesn't get fired for having a two year degree, she gets fired for being incomptent at her job.

As for why she doesn't get a Masters, she probably tried, but quit.

mp34mp

[3]Nov 19, 2008
    • level: 16
    black_mage_x wrote:
    She never complains about being a substitute teacher. According to her being a substitute teacher is the same as being a doctor. She constantly brags that she's been Substitute Teacher of the Year 3 years in a row (despite the fact that she created the award)

And she doesn't get fired for having a two year degree, she gets fired for being incomptent at her job.

As for why she doesn't get a Masters, she probably tried, but quit.

Peggy never tried to get her Masters. She did get suckered into getting a phony Ph.D from a crooked I.Q. test.

HelloStuart

[4]Nov 21, 2008
    • level: 63
    I doesn't seem like you've watched any recent episodes; Peggy's been doing the real estate thing for about three seasons now (and struggling mightily, might I add).