We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

King of the Hill Forums

FOX (ended 2010)

Will there be a series finale?

Batmanfan90

[41]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    Personally, I'm not sure how the series should end. Honestly, it should have just ended with "Lucky's Wedding Suit" airing at the end of season 10, since it would have been a perfect series finale; they shouldn't have kept renewing the series. I thought season 10 would have been the point to stop.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

r10tp00f

[42]Mar 16, 2009
    • level: 7

It seems that every second post on this thread regards Dale finding out the secret. Well the reality is Dale already knows, he simply lives in denial. There has been many demonstrations of this through out the series, the latest and most obvious being the episode about John Redcorn's other kid, the girl who's Joseph's same age (forget her name). The showdown with at the end of that episode proved to me that yup, Dale knows, he just doesn't want it said outloud. You have think of Dale as a real person, since KOTH is so based in reality. He's not mentally challenged or anything, he's put the clues together over the years. The only thing they could do with this is have someone come out and blatantly say it to his face, then maybe a showdown with Redcorn. There are two people who still don't know the secret on the show and they are Bobby and Joseph. Now that would be interesting...

As for nothing special happening to end the show, I'm down right disappointed. Like give us some sort of cheesey neighbour event that would get all the characters together for one last shindig or something... I wasn't expecting anything huge revelations, or last minute surprises (not the show's style), but just something that would seem like a send off, a way to say goodbye in good taste, but without dramatically altering the chemistry of the show.

There should be a special two parter that takes the show to eps 250. Then do something kind of special. Like just show a puberty stricken Bobby, even if only in the last scene.

HelloStuart

[43]Mar 20, 2009
    • level: 63
    r10tp00f wrote:
    There should be a special two parter that takes the show to eps 250. Then do something kind of special. Like just show a puberty stricken Bobby, even if only in the last scene.

Why is everyone making puberty sound like a bad thing?