King of the Hill

Full Metal Dust Jacket

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Jan 05, 2003 on FOX

• Books And Guns

This was a pretty decent episode, much better then some episodes of the series, but much worse then many other ones. It had an OK plot, and a decent amount of humour, but Peggy being the star of an episode usually annoys or bores me. This was more boredom then annoyance but it is tolerable. Plus I really like the Bobby scenes. Overall it is a decent episode, and they didn't have a ton to work with, so this episode probably couldn't have been much better considering the plot.
  • good

peggy wants to meet more people who like reading and discussing books. she takes over a book store, but soon realizes nobody is buying. she then decides to do something risky; allow dale and other people to buy and sell guns. is this a good idea?

an OK episode. it started off pretty good, but by the end of the episode for some reason i was not interested in what was happening. there were some laughs to be found though so it was pretty good. my overall grade for this episode would be somewhere in the "B" range i think
  • That was okay.

This episode was actually pretty decent. I thought that it was more interesting than entertaining and funny. It was good in the fact that it had an interesting story, a decent plot, and some okay comedy. Peggy was again in over her head and it seemed that, like usual, her plan would fail. It did fail, but not before she made a huge mess of epic proportions. I liked a few things in this one. I liked that Dale convinced Peggy to let him sell guns and I liked the fact that Peggy failed. Overall, it was a decent episode. Thank you.