King of the Hill

Fun with Jane and Jane

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Apr 21, 2002 on FOX

7.8
  • Here a Jane, There a Jane, Everywhere a Jane Jane.

One of the best Luanne centred episodes of the entire series, and one of my favourites from the season. Both the A and B plots are hilarious and every character (even Bobby whose only in 2/3 scenes) has a moment of greatness. It is one of those episodes I always enjoy watching and is up to quality of the first 6 episodes of this season. It's probably the best one since episode 6. The plot is really good (both of them) and the humour is great. They actually do a fairly accurate portrayal of cults too. Overall a great episode.
  • Not my favorite episode

7.1
    I would have to say that this is not my favorite episode. It really wasn't that funny of an episode. The episode is about Luane crying outised her college then this girl comes up to her and convinces herto join a cult. Then they starve her and forbid her to use the bath room. Then while she is suposed to be selling jelly on the highway Hank pulls up and she jumps in the back of his truck. Then Peggy convinces Luane to go back. Then Hank has to save both of them from the cult. I would hate to join a cult with Peggy she seems like she is extremely annoying. That is probably why he kid got so screwd up. But the episode was an ok episode it just really lacked comedy.