King of the Hill

Hank's Bully

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM May 07, 2006 on FOX

• Dusty Old Bones!

For a 200th episode, it wasn't very special, but as just a regular episode, it's pretty decent. It's entertaining to say the least, and it was fun to see Hank have to deal with someone else's kid, because the way that you can do that is much different then with your own kid. I thought the B Plot was hilarious, much more so then the main plot, but it was still an overall enjoyable episode, with enough jokes to keep me entertained.
  • Damn kids!

Kids are such a pain and this episode does a great job of exemplifying this. Seeing Caleb just step all over Hank while he tries living out his life was actually pretty annoying to watch, and the worst part was that he couldn't do a thing about it or lawsuits would be rammed up in his ass like no tomorrow. What this episode did a great job of showing though was that Hank sort of had it coming. After Caleb was continuously violating Hank's private and Hank did nothing to stop it, Caleb saw that Hank wouldn't find back and took advantage. Good that it ended the way it did though.
  • Really annoying kids are painful.

Why is it that kids on King of the Hill are such pain in the rear ends? This episode was okay, but I thought that the entire episode revolving around a stupid, annoying kid was a waste of time. Hank is rather stupid sometimes as he doesn't figure things out until it's almost too late. I will say that the writing for the episode was average, but it was entertaining because I got to see Bobby trick the annoying kid's parents. I liked that they got a taste of their own medicine. In terms of comedy, this was a day where King of the Hill was off its game. But it was a decent show, so I won't complain about it all. Thank you.
  • The young son of some new neighbours starts pestering Hank, making fun of him and damaging his property, and the parents refuse to discipline him. Meanwhile, Dale takes up taxidermy, and enters a competition with Peggy. A top notch episode...

This is an excellent episode of the series, and a perfect choice for the (true) 200th episode (although the next episode was the 'official' 200th episode).

The plot is very good, with a lot of really funny moments, and very true of some of today's parents and their young tearaway children.
    It's really good as young Caleb starts to drive Hank insane, with Hank being helpless to respond.

The episode's sub-plot, of Dale and Peggy entering a taxidermy contest, is also well panned out, and unlike many of the b-plots of late, actually plays through and goes somewhere.

As well as Dale's b-plot, we also get to see more of Bill and Boomhauer, which is a good thing as Hank's friends haven't been featured as much in recent episodes.

The story wraps up well and in a satisfying way, with young Caleb's parents getting a taste of their own medicine.

All-in-all, a terrific episode. I think it may be one of my all time favourites and in my personal top 10.
  • One of the funniest and most poignant episodes EVER!! A new family moves on the fellas' street. After Hank reaches out to the family, the family's son begans to harrass Hank, but his parents seem him as a gifted boy who is just enamored with Hank.

I love this episode, because it seems to be so relevent to the times that we are living in now. It seems as though parents try to make any excuses to explain why their children are just plain bad ("he/she is precoious, they have a vivid imagination, etc.) instead of just admitting that their children are bad, and they failed in the discipline department.

Being in this situation is usually really hard to act, so I believe that Hank did an EXCELLENT job dealing with Caleb through out the entire relationship.

One more of my favorite things, is how Bill was sympathetic to Hank. HILLARIOUS!!!
  • Hank has new neighbors, and his worst nightmare... a nine year old who bullies him and i can only say this... just watch this episode you will like it

that was a funny episode i\'ll tell ya wHat. i thought this was a great episode watching hank get bullied by a little kid now that\'s classic mike judge humor. But we don\'t get the classic line of \" I\'m gonna kick your a***\" routine hank hill defence but it woulden\'t really fit into the episode well unless hank were to turn into a child abuser then it would fit but until then i guess will just have to deal with this one without his main defence menouver. but to cut this short because i don\'t want to spoil it for those who haven\'t seen it.
  • One of my fav. episodes ever! A new family moves in and their son Caleb starts to bully Hank.

A new family moves in Hank's neighborhood. Hank goes to say hello and he meets Caleb, a boy a few years younger than Bobby. Soon, Caleb is bullying Hank, calling him "Dusty old bones, full of green dust," making fun of him, and riding his bike on Hanks lawn. Caleb's parents aren't doing anything so Hank takes Caleb's bike and tells him when he behaves he can have it back. Instead, Caleb calls the cops on Hank, who is forced to give the bike back. Realizing he can't bully Caleb back because he is a adult, he gets Bobby to do it. Bobby treats Caleb's parents how Caleb treats Hank, until they finally put a stop to Caleb and his pranks. This was prouble my all-time favorite episode!
  • Good episode, I liked the idea of Hank having a bully.

This was a fun episode. The bully, being a little kid, was the best idea. Poor Hank did not know what to do about this. Caleb was obviously hyper active and using his extra energy on Hank. Caleb's parents did not believe that a kid could be a bully until Hank sent Bobby on a mission to play the same game on them. This worked and the problem was solved.

Great episode with good characters and well written script. I am glad that this show has been renewed for another season. Maybe next year we will see a lot more episodes.
MNT