King of the Hill

Hanky Panky (1)

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 06, 2000 on FOX

• Sex, Lies and Hank Hill

This is part one of what I feel is the best two parter of the series. There are a lot of laughs, and is a really good topic. One thing I've always appreciated about KOTH more than Simpsons and Family Guy is it is realistic to a degree. Things really can happen this way, they just find the humour in it. Simpsons and FG just make fun of everything they can and it is a bit annoying. This is a fantastic episode with two great plot lines. And a murder at the end? This is the "Who shot Mr. Burns?" of KOTH for sure!
  • Food is interesting.

Good show that reminded me of food. I thought that it was a really good episode about a place where you can eat. King of the Hill did a nice job with the plot, the writing, and the storyline for all involved. I liked the Hank being suspected in the murder of the mistress of Mr. Strickland. I thought that it was funny to see. Basically, this episode had a good dose of fun and humor to it. I especially liked the conflict of Mr. Strickland and Mrs. Strickland. It added some touch to the show and it was funny. Thank you.