King of the Hill

Ho Yeah!

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 25, 2001 on FOX

• The Hills show their compassion in a way that would seem out of character for this couple in the first few seasons of the show.

That Peggy invited Tammi to live with them after such a short acquaintance isn't too unusual for her - but that it took mere moments for both Peggy and Hank to forgive Tammi for using their home as a base for her operations is absolutely out of character for both of them. I think Hank's reaction was particularly out of character given how long it took for him to warm up to Luann and SHE'S related.

Don't get me wrong, I was really happy about the way Hank and Peggy came to her rescue. I haven't seen any episodes since this one with Tammi in them - I'm new to watching King of the Hill and I've started with the first season and I'm making my way through them one season at a time - does Tammi show up again? I hope so - and Renee Zellweger sounded both cute as a button and a little hardened as well. She did a fabulous job!