King of the Hill

Ho Yeah!

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 25, 2001 on FOX

• Hank & Peggy try to help out their newest squatter: Hank's co-worker Tammi, who just so happens to have a secret life. Hank & Peggy get a new wardrobe! Hank faces down a flashy dresser from OK City! Are we gonna see Hank & Peggy gettin' jiggy wit it?

Hank and Peggy try to help out their newest squatter in the person of Hank's lovely (but not too bright) new co-worker Tammi, who just so happens to have a secret life. Hank and Peggy get a new wardrobe. Hank faces down a flashy dresser from OKC. Watch Hank and Peggy gettin' jiggy wit it!

Big AWWWW! I 'heart' Hank & Peggy Hill and their big love for other people. Even if they're hoes. Rising above his own reservations, Hank allows Tammi, who currently lives in her car, to stay in the rec room until she 'gets on her feet'. Well that turns out to be …difficult…as staying OFF her feet is exactly how she's supplementing her meager income from the propane company.

Peggy tries to help Tammi obtain her GED, raise her literary sights, and otherwise uplift her life. In turn, Tammi buys Hank a kick-a** hat and gives Peggy a total makeover. In Hank's words: "you look HOT!" Says Peggy: "We look like a couple of movie stars!"

Tammi's secret life comes out of the closet when her pimp, Alabaster, travels all the way to Arlen from Oklahoma City (OKC to those in the know) to "get his Ho back." And that's when Hank reveals a side of himself I didn't expect to see! Says Hank: "She's my ho, now!"

Watch this episode–it's great.
MNT