King of the Hill

It Ain't Over Till The Fat Neighbor Sings

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM May 15, 2005 on FOX

7.9
  • Some parts are good. Other parts will make you watch or rewatch a KOTH episode that didn't suck.

This is the best episode of the season (beside that other one)? I could write a better episode than this. While Bill is stupid again, and we like him like that, it's mostly what he does that make him like this over what he says, which doesn't have enough jokes to back it up. Giving up your job, not to mention life, to be with a bunch of guys to sing with is just dumb. I admit that Dale was funny in this one, but he has mostly forgettable jokes that you would care and not care about once you've seen it. Hank is serious again, and the sideplot had no substance to it (Peggy and Bobby playing pong? What's next, a side plot that's more boring than that. Well, Season 10 had some worse than that). We can learn something from this episode, but you've seen this one before already. This one had more jokes than the other episodes, but they really fall flat though. As I watch these episodes over and over again, if there's more episodes like this, I'm very slowly hating this show as it focus on real life boring problems instead of real life funny and entertaining ones. Bill is stupid, but not as funny as it should be, and we deserve better than this from the creator of such talents.
MNT