King of the Hill

It Came From the Garage

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM May 11, 2008 on FOX

• Holy Bats, Hank!

This is an OK episode, which has a plot that could have easily been a lot funnier. It was nice to see Hank being afraid and showing a different side of himself, and it was nice to have a good Hank/Bobby moment at the end, but sadly those didn't really save the lack of humour. I think they really held back on the competition between Hank and his friends, which would have added some more humour, and Peggy, well, was sadly Peggy in this episode, and was not funny. It was entertaining, but it is an episode that is worth checking out once, just to say you've seen it, but that is about it.
  • Hank leaves his friends to build a boat with his son.

Hank and Bobby finally have a project to do together, building a boat for a competition. Unfortunately it is ended shortly when a bat gets in the garage. The bat reveals that Hank is has a fear. This is a good episode for it shows that Hank does have a weakness. In most other episodes Hank is a very strong man but this episode shows that he is not as strong as we may think. Bobby starts taking care of the boat but he starts to skip steps to get to the more fun parts. The only problem that I have with this episode is Peggy's story. Although it does not have a big part in the episode it is still very annoying. Some people may not agree this but for me Peggy is my least favorite character and the only laughs she gets from me is at her. Still a very great episode with Hank getting rid of his fear and Bobby learning a lesson.