King of the Hill

Joust Like a Woman

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 24, 2002 on FOX

6.8
  • Why should I even bother reviewing this mess? To save 20 minutes from anyone from watching it.

There really isn't much to say, other that this episode was just crappy. It has lifeless jokes, pacing that will leave you wanting to see what happens next, which really isn't good, and it made no sense at all. Peggy is suppose to work like it's 1590, not 2006 or 2002 when this episode was made, so why did she start a rebellion? To fight for women's rights? She can't even follow a simple timeline at a historically accurate faire, so is she rewriting history? It made no sense with a predictable ending that anyone will get. Some amusing parts (Bobby can't wear tights, Hank's line: I'm going to kick your ass, Hank's friends being annnoying and Hank being scared of riding a horse) is not even enough, and falls flat, except for Hank's funny line. And women couldn't vote or have rights until 1921. I truly hate her and she deserved to have tomatoes being thrown at her face. Overall, worst season 6 episode ever. And I dare you to watch it.