King of the Hill

Luanne Gets Lucky

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Mar 25, 2007 on FOX

• Another average one that barely deserves a 7, we expect more from this show.

It's odd that I actually cared more about the plots than the jokes themselves, which is a first for a KOTH episode. This episode wasn't bad, but it could had funnier. Lucky's plot about going after that tree stump was solid, but barely as it had like 2-3 jokes, though there aren't LOL either. And Luanne's plot about trying to go to the prom with a 15 year old senior(you heard me) was a bit stronger, but it was kind of weird of how Lucky's guys were after the boy that Luanne was going to the prom with. There simply aren't any strong jokes in this one, just chuckles, smiles and little laughs, and it did get boring on some parts. But a good story and a fairly well done ending helps it a lot. You should watch this episode, but it's not mandatory to do it though, and you could have mixed reactions as well.

KOTH needs to be a classic again, and while this episode heads for the right direction, it's simply isn't there yet. Keep trying, you can do it.