King of the Hill

My Hair Lady

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 15, 2004 on FOX

• One of my favorite episodes.

This was one of my favorite episodes of King of the Hill. I thought the writing was good and the comedy was great. Bill was the funniest in this episode and he teamed with one of the dumbest individuals in Luanne. I laughed when they joined this salon and Bill acted gay just to fit in. He needed the money and I guess seeing all those women helped. Can you blame him? My favorite parts was when Rico accused Bill of taking his snack. That was great! Bill would steal food, well maybe not but he likes food. It was funny. Thnak you.
  • Bill and Luanne manage to snare primo jobs as Hottyz hair cutters! What *won't* they do to make a success of this gig?

This is one of my very favorite King of the Hill episodes. The situation of Luanne discerning that college, despite Peggy's unremitting insistence, is simply *not* for her is classic. Finding an ideal spot for Bill to show off his real talent: Priceless. I found myself charmed by the duo's efforts to find success in the real world—they show they've got real creativity and quite a bit of ambition, to boot! Bill's turn as 'Bido', the kerchiefed gay hairdresser is worth the price of admission! ("You sizzle, with a capital "S" izzle! and his weeping man scorned act when Hank comes by the salon: oh, baby!) And I snorted soda through my nose when poor Luanne wailed, "I cannot fail out of the real world. There are no more worlds for me to go to!"

This one always makes me smile!
  • Gays in Texas would not approve. More reason why I like it.

This is a steller eposide. It is increadibly wrong on many standpoints, but the quote made by Dale when seeing Bill, dressed as a gay man is quite priceless. Luann gets to see the real world for once and I love how this sweet Christain girls tries to pull of sexy. She is sexy in her cute Christian way. Bill is very funny in this eposide because he makes a very great straight gay man. He is the worst excuse of metro fashion but you have to admire him a bit. This eposide is beyond a favorite. Wacth it and you will see the brillance.
  • Hot Stuff!

This is a pretty decent episode which has a good plot (a rare (of late) Luanne centred one) and also has a lot of laughs in it. I thought Bill did a fantastic gay person (or at least the over stereotyped version). It was also nice seeing Hank supportive of Luanne, which is also very rare. It wasn't the best episode, but it was pretty good, especially compared to others this and later season(s).
MNT