King of the Hill

Nancy Boys

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Apr 30, 2000 on FOX

• Major Plot Line

This episode is a big deal as it officially ends the affair between John Redcorn and Nancy. It was a great plot with a lot of funny moments. I liked how Nancy acted as if she was cheating on John Redcorn. It was a really funny twist to the plot. I also like how they left it open that Dale still has no clue as it is still a recurring thing in later episodes. Overall a great episode, especially for this season.
  • An ok episode, but not my favorite. Nancy ends her affair with John Redcorn so she can focus on Dale.

Hank saves a mans life and gets a free dinner for four at a very good restraunt. They invite Dale and Nancy to go with them. After they eat, Nancy gets drunk and has sex with Dale. She realizes how much she likes him. She then ends her relationship with John Redcorn. John sneaks into Nancys room to give her flowers when Dale wakes up and hits him with a lamp. Nancy lies and says he was dropping off buisness forms. Dale agrees to help John gets some of his land back that the white people stole from him. John keeps the secret and Dale gets him a few acres. Nancy decides to stay with Dale.
MNT