King of the Hill

Not in My Back-Hoe

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Nov 28, 1999 on FOX

7.8
  • Yes, In My Backyard!

I really liked this episode. It had some really funny moments, with the best probably being "2 down, 2 to go!" It has a pretty good plot over all, and while the scenes with Hank and Hal were awkwardly unfunny, I think that was done on purpose. I liked the part when Dale and Bill were stuck in the ditch as it was very classic Dale and Bill. They really make this episode as good as it is. Season 4 has started to pick up some steam now with a few good episodes in a row.
  • Hank & Hal: The Dull Duo

In this episode, Hank meets a man so similar to himself, it is scary. Very, very scary. AND BORING! In addition to that, their new friendship makes Bill and Dale, the dimwit duo, jelious. After stalking Hank, they give him and ultimatum. Hank choices Hal, since he is not an idiot and just as dull as Hank. At the end, Hank has to save his "Beta Male" friends from a grave by instructing them how to use a back hoe, while allowing them to believe they are doing an experiment. This episode is pointless, annoying, and focuses too much on stupidity. Just like a Peggy and Lunann episode.