King of the Hill

Patch Boomhauer

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Nov 02, 2003 on FOX

7.9
  • Dang 'Ol Wedding Man!

I do agree that this is at best an OK episode, and pretty sad for a premiere. That being said, it's not as bad as the other reviewers have said. It had a lot more laughs than some other episodes, and the plot was pretty decent. It was nice to see Boomhauer as more than just a player, but also nice that they didn't forget that he was, and made mention of it. The bachelor party flashback was very funny, especially Dale's part. I loved Strickland in the back with the hookers as Hank is talking about how he cares about marriage. It was a bit boring at times, but I was laughing through enough of it, that I can say it was a pretty good episode overall.
  • poor

boomhauer's brother, patch, visits and reveals he is marrying one of boomhauer's old girlfriends. boomhauer is mad and when this fight gets worse, he drops his role as best man and hank takes over.

a really boring episode. when this is on i rarely finish it. i've seen the whole thing like once. it bores me and i do not find any of it funny or interesting. honestly, one of my least favorite episodes of the series. not really good in any places, and so because of all this, this might be one of the few episodes i give an F too. Maybe D+ if I am feeling generous
  • Boring episode.

Right from the start I knew this would be a boring episode. Whenever Boomhauer is the focus, it will be a drag. He is an okay character, but he is just so hard to understand. Pair that with his brother, who is equally as hard to understand, and you have yourself a bad mix. I did like the comedy in this one. It was pretty funny and it had some funny bits here and there. But the thing that made this show average was the fact that half of the dialogue was directed at Boomhauer and Patch. Overall, just average. Thank you.
MNT