King of the Hill

Peggy Makes the Big Leagues

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Nov 26, 2000 on FOX

7.7
  • Flying High

I am not sure why this episode has such poor reviews, as I thought this was actually a really great episode. It's one of my favourite from this season. How can you not think "I thank God everyday I didn't get exploded" is not the funniest thing ever? Is it the best ever? No. Is it even a classic? No. But it is very funny, and one of the few episodes where I strongly agree with Peggy and her actions. It also shows how important Americans think sports are. It could be part of the reason people don't like the episode, but I see the truth behind the humour. But even outside of that, it really was a fun and really funny episode.
  • it was alright

peggy gets in hot water when she flunks the star football player. but soon hank agrees with her decision that he deserved to fail. what will everyone else think, will they agree with the decision or will they disagree and let the football player play anyway?

it was alright, peggy is my least favorite character, to me she is annoying and not really funny at all, save for a couple lines every now and then, but the overall episode was kind of average and not really that funny i did not think, so my grade for this- a low "C"
  • Nothing special.

Okay, I'll be honest and say that this episode really wasn't a very good episode at all. In fact, I'll go as far as to say that it was one of the more boring episodes. I just can't stand Peggy. She is one of the most annoying characters on the show. The writin was average, the comedy was okay, and the plot was just borderline okay. I did like the part where Peggy gets fooled by the football player's mom. That was really entertaining to see Peggy yet again get fooled. Overall, it wasn't a bad episode, just really boring. Thank you.
  • THIS SUCKS

I WAS!! a big fan of king of the hill till I saw the episode Peggy makes the big league. In this episode they say David Kaliiki-alill is LD but when Hank and Peggy leave the room David mom says \\\\\\\"And the oscker go\\\\\\\'s to\\\\\\\" and then the son comes into the room and asked what is going on and they tell him that they said that they Hank and Peggy he was LD and David said I am not STUPIT. Then latter in the Episode David come into the Teacher lounge and Peggy said, \\\\\\\" The pep rally is in the gym o god did you make a poop\\\\\\\" I am insalted. I suffer for LD and I am not stupid I just have a harder time lerring and I have an I.Q. of 120 so LD dose not mean you are stupid.