King of the Hill

FOX (ended 2010)

pedroman01

King of the Hill Fan Reviews (324)

• For 12 years, King of the Hill brought us excellent humor that we still laugh at to this day, and we will not forget it

King of the Hill is one of those shows that will always be remembered. Everything in this show was done so well, the humor, the characters, and the stories, and it has always made people laugh. KOTH is about a family in the fictional town of Arlen, Texas where the family, the Hills, have funny adventures and dilemmas in their lives. The episodes are actually parodies of real life events. For example, Hank is trying to get his licensed changed because his gender reads female, but the DMV is slow to react and does not do anything at all. That is the beauty of KOTH, it takes real life drags like the DMV and make it into a funny parody of how people experience it, and it perfectly relates to the audience. All the characters are lovable, funny, and unique. Dale is an anti government person who always says the weirdest, yet funniest things, and Bobby brings in a lot of funny jokes about things and it is very amusing. But why did FOX have to cancel this show? I know you have to bring in new shows, but the show that took its place, The Cleveland Show, tanked and it's really bad (see mine and other people's reviews about that show and you will see why). King of the Hill brought us 12 wonderful years of comedy and is still enjoyed to this day. Everything in this show was done right, the acting, the characters, the parodies of real life situations, and so much more. Mike Judge, please bring this show back with new episodes. Go to another network so they can allow you to continue this awesome show. Check this show out if you already haven't done so.
MNT