King of the Hill

FOX (ended 2010)

pedroman01

King of the Hill Fan Reviews (320)

• Can't Believe I Didn't Review this Yet

I'll be completely honest- I love this show, really. But it has problems. Let me explain some before be get into the good stuff:

-One thing that REALLY bothers me in this show is how the characters look down on some people, like in the episode were Bobby gets into Tarriot cards. They made people who use them look like geeks, but my family uses them [we're a spiritual family] and I kind of found this offensive.

-I know this show is about a family in Texas, but their SUCH rednecks that it's kind of annoying. Like I said, it's part of the show, but they didn't need to make it THAT bad.

Good things now! Yay.

-The plots are all based on real-life problems, which I actually enjoy. After watching things like Family Guy, it's always nice to see a show about things that can actually happen.

-The characters are also all good, but some are kind of irretating.. but what show doesn't have irretating characters?

-I love the art in this show. It's all realistic and nice, but the animation is a bit bumpy. Well... this is an older show, after all.
MNT