King of the Hill

SerPUNt

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 11, 2007 on FOX

• Very good, but could had been better.

After the awesome season premiere, I had way too much anticipation for this one as it was the original first episode of the 11th Season, and while it was solid, it could had been so much better. Dale is funny of course as he tries to get that snake, and Hank is being blamed for allowing the snake in the toilet, but really, it was kind of boring to watch. I'm not talking "very boring", but more like "waiting for this to happen boring", although those lazy animal patrol guys brought in some laughs. It was actually awesome, but it had something that I've seen before and done better than this too. Megalo Dale is way better than this, but this wasn't bad either, just not the best. Lets hope the remainder of the season improves though, because while a few episodes like this in the beginning of the season isn't bad and it's also a very good start, as the later episodes get aired, if they have this kind of quality, it would be a repeat of Seasons 5-8(read:average) though rather than the fantastic Seasons 1-4 and terrible Seasons 9 and 10. Come on KOTH, I know you can do it.