King of the Hill

Soldier of Misfortune

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Dec 09, 2001 on FOX

• Fortunate to See This Episode.

Season 6 is off with a bang, with two solid back-to-back episodes. Dale is a great character and always has the best episodes. This episode did more than just provide a lot of laughs. One of the things I enjoyed was showing how smart Dale can be, despite his usually idiotic remarks and actions. This episode actually shows that Dale planned things ahead and didn't just rush in and try and save the day. It also was just an incredibly funny episode with a really good plot line. One of the best of this season for sure.
  • dale episodes are usually great and this was no exception

dale wants to be president of the gun club but he accidentally fires his gun and it costs him it. hank and friends try to gain him his confidence back by sending him on an 'important' mission, but dale ruins it, and when hank tries to fix it, dale's opponent at the gun club nearly kills hank, dale, boomhauer and bill. will they be saved?

good episode and like i said, dale episodes, at least to me, are generally good. dale's probably my favorite character of the show, or at least one of them. overal grade for this- an A+