King of the Hill

That's What She Said

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 08, 2004 on FOX

• This Is What I Say

This episode is not a great episode, but it does have a very realistic plot line. It was entertaining, and once again, the B Plot actually is funnier then the A Plot. Hank decides to stand up against a guy who does off colour jokes, and while I don't mind them from time to time, I do agree he was being excessive with it. It was great to see Hank stand up to him, and also that he wasn't alone. The B plot was great, especially the last scene where Dale has to "inhale" the tobacco and thinks he's invented something new. Overall a decent episode, but it could have been much funnier.
  • perfect

I haven't watched this show in a while, so I decided to watch this last night on adult swim. Travis, an employee who had been working at Strickland Propane for many years, retires, and a new guy named Rich is brought in. At first, Rich seems like a nice guy, but he soon shows his true colors; making off-color remarks and making dirty "That's What She Said" jokes. Hank has finally had enough and he gives Buck an ultimatum; either Rich goes, or he goes. This is when it is found out that nobody really thought Rich was all that funny, so he is let go.

Good episode. I laughed a lot. Hank's "Thanks for being behind me" line, and the "That's what she said" was probably my favorite part of the episode. Or Hank being oblivious to Rich (Oh, did their hostess call?). Good episode. Definitely recommend this episode to fans of the show who have not seen it. I do not think you would be disappointed.
  • Hank should fight.

This was a good episode. I really thought that Hank should have clobbered that annoying employee instead of put up with that crap. I am surprised about the way everyone handled themselves in this showing. I thought it was actually quite accurate to how society is today in the office. People just take it instead of telling others off. The show had some really good bits and I thought that the writers did a nice job of relating a true problem in reality. Hank was funny for once and I thought that he would have had a panic attack when he saw what was happening. Thank you.