King of the Hill

The Bluegrass is Always Greener

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 24, 2002 on FOX

• This Episode Just Kept on Shining.

Still not as good as the first six, but it is an improvement over the last 2 episodes. This one was much funnier and had a better plot. It does a great job of being a very real situation. Not so much what actually happens, but rather what the episode is saying. It shows that even when you go to the grass that appears greener, it's still pretty brown. Connie just wanted to have fun. It's not about classical or bluegrass, but about what music should be, fun and enjoyable. This episode could have been funnier, but I thought it was still an interesting plot. I really think Dale was the star when it comes to the jokes and I love how Boomhauer sings normally. Overall, a pretty good episode!
  • I like Branson.

This was an interesting episode to say the least. It was funny, but the writing was better. I thought that the show did a nice job with the storyline as well. Having Hank and the group travel to Branson was a fresh sight. I found them playing together was also very entertaining. Whenever Hank and the rest of them are together, it usually makes for a good showing. I thought Connie was particularly good in this show. She was the main focus and I found it refreshing to see someone else be the story front for once. Overall, I say this was a solid episode. Thank you.