King of the Hill

The Exterminator

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Mar 04, 2001 on FOX

• Fired Up!

One of, if not the best of the season. This is a KOTH classic and a must see episode. Dale episodes are always one of my favourites and this is one of the best Dale ones. Season 5 has been mostly good, but with not as many laughs, but this episode is full of them, from beginning to end. Dale finds a perfect replacement job when he can no longer use toxins. That's firing people. What is funny is the way he fires all the various people. Each one is different and yet hilarious. A fantastic episode of this fantastic show.
  • Dale was funny.

Dale Gribble was really funny. I like his paranoia and it was because of that, that made this episode good. It was interesting to see Dale handle a suit job where he had to sit in an office and behind a desk, something he tried to avoid all his life. After he realizes that he can't take much more, he begins to find out that he has a talent for firing people. He takes a liking to it as he finds a purpose to his job to make it interesting. I thought my favorite parts of the episode was where he fires certain people and when he dresses up in a suit. That was one of the few times I remember seeing him wear one. Thank you.
MNT