King of the Hill

The Final Shinsult

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Mar 15, 1998 on FOX

7.6
  • Leg Up!

This is a pretty decent episode. Not great, but not really bad. It didn't have a ton of laughs, but it had Cotton, so of course it couldn't be boring. I didn't feel the plot was that great, and not much really happened, but it was still at least an entertaining episode. One of the worst Cotton ones though. I think I enjoyed it more the first time I watched it, but the more I see it the less funny it is. Overall a good episode, but it just is missing something.
  • The Final Shinsult shows Cotton Hill once again undermining Hank's parenting of young Bobby Hill and rampaging all around the community. When Cotton has a spat with his wife, he shows up on Hank's doorstep and the laughs ensue.

7.2
    The Final Shinsult is an episode fraught with Cotton Hill-ism's and Di-Di's stupidity. When Cotton and Di-Di have their final falling-out, Cotton decides to disrupt Hank's homelife (with the willing help of neighbor Dale Gribble. It all starts with Cotton trying to renew his driver's licence and nearly escalates to international espionage! ****************SPOILERS**************

Dale sucks up to Cotton so much so that it drives Hank nuts. Cotton decides to use a fake license made at home by Dale and then drives illegally and of course gets into a crash. Dale has taken to calling Cotton "Daddy"; this also angers Hands. Tune in for a fun-filled episode.
MNT