King of the Hill

The Powder Puff Boys

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Oct 07, 2007 on FOX

• Overall great but it's not one of the best Season 12 episodes I've seen

It's been almost a month since I watched "King of the Hill" on Adult Swim but I changed the channel all bored and saw that this episode barely started so I decided to stick to Adult Swim since I really like "King of the Hill". This isn't one of the best episodes of Season 12 but it was overall great and well written for the most part. The guys asking Bobby to be a powder puff cheerleader was very funny. It was very funny when Hank went to the store with Bobby to buy Bobby a bra for the powder puff cheerleading squad as his fake boobs. Peggy volunteering with the PTA was also an interesting plot but not my favorite. Bobby deciding to be in the powder puff cheerleading squad right when he was about to quit it was also interesting. The PTA didn't want the powder puff cheerleaders because they don't think it's funny until Hank showed the video and told everyone that it was about the boys having fun and making people laugh. The PTA (a.k.a Peggy) agreed to it while the mom of the PTA didn't agree to it. My score was just low because Bobby's plot of being a powder puff cheerleader was a little too weird to me and some parts were boring. Overall, a great episode of "King of the Hill" but not one of Season 12's best. 8/10