King of the Hill

The Wedding of Bobby Hill

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Feb 09, 1999 on FOX

• Cheers!

Another amazing Season 3 episode. Bobby and Luanne get into a prank war which in itself is funny, but also leads to them "getting married" which is even funnier. Matthew McConaughey does a great job as Rad in this episode, even though he is only in the first part. I love the scene with Kahn. The fact that he bet they would get married is hilarious! There are just too many good scenes to mention them all, and too many funny lines. One of the best of the series in my opinion!
  • Funny stuff in this one.

This was a really funny episode of King of the Hill. I found the war between Luanne and Bobby to be very entertaining. It was fun to see them go back and forth by pranking each other. I was really pleased that I got to see the entire episode. My favorite parts had to be the war. It was really good and took up time. It stole the show, but I think what really made the show good was the trick Hank and Peggy played on them. The looks on their face was absolutely hilarious! It didn't stop the fun though. Thank you.
  • 'Sel proclaimed genius'

This is a solid, funny episode with some great wit and an intresting storyline. The character Rad is great and ios the star of the show, but the second half of the episode is about Luanne and Bobby and it is a really sweet story. It has some very funny moments such as when the two are exchanging pranks 'you messed with his fruit pie, after that he had nothing left to loose'. I don't really think this is an all time classic but it is a really strong season 3 episode and you will enjoy it, esspecialy Bobby and Luanne fnas.