King of the Hill

To Sirloin With Love

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Sep 13, 2009 on FOX

• An extremely dissapointing way to end a great show. Appearances by Chuck Mangione, the crazy announcer guy, and a decent ending with character development highlight an otherwise very mediocre plot.

I was expecting a true series finale, not a mediocre episode full of recycled jokes and a questionable storyline. This isn't the first episode where Bobby wins his dad's heart. Anyone recall "How to Fire a Rifle Without Really Trying", "Meet the Propaniacs", "The Son also Roses", "Dances with Dogs", must I go on. My point is that I don't think they really put a lot of effort into this episode. Lets face it the show went down hill after the 6th season, and it should've ended after the 10th season, which at the time felt like a series finale. They let the show drag on too long and this is the punishment, a poor way to end a great show. I liked the ending and how Bobby gets his own Wagner grill, but the episode should've concentrated on Hank Hill, the main character of the show, rather than on Bobby joining a team and impressing his dad for the umpteenth time. The supporting characters were hardly in this episode until the end which lasted a minute. Overall, I think any true fan should be let down by this so-called series finale.
WLNY-2