King of the Hill

To Sirloin With Love

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM Sep 13, 2009 on FOX

• I remember at the end of this I was in tears, claping and saying "Wow"....

I love King of the Hill! Changed that to "Loved"! I grew up with it. Now, it's time to say goodbye. This was the series final. This was a really good one at that! The plot was a bit slated but they came through! It was about Bobby and his gift of "knowing his meat". So, he joins a meat "viewing" team. He at one point gets good at it, then, just like Family Guy, falls flat on his face. So, his team doesn't trust him or his opinions any more. Sad. Just sad. But in the big compition, they get "Bus jacked" and Bobby is the only one that makes it to the compition. Why? Because Peggy drops him off. He then works his "Buns" off, getting them to the final round. As soon as the team comes, they "screw him off". The team is then going to make a mistake! Then, Bobby saves them! Nice Move! Hank was proud! I was proud! We were all proud! This episode made me cry. Why? Because King of the Hill was a major important peice of my life, and Seth MacFarlane took it away from me with his stupid Cleveland Show idea! I will miss you King of the Hill. Thanks for the worlds best childhood! Let's hope Mike will make another great series! COME ON EVERYBODY!

LAST WORDS OF THE SERIES:
    Bobby: Well, Dad, it looks like this is the last one.
    Hank: Oh, you're just getting started, Bobby. You'll be grilling your whole life.
    Bobby: Just like you.
    Hank: Yep.
    Bobby: Yep.
    (TVviewer11 crys and claps)
    TVviewer11: Wow....*SNIFF* I'll miss you King of the Hill!
    (Family Guy Promo comes on)
    TVviewer11: AW, SON OF A----