King of the Hill

Transnational Amusements Presents: Peggy's Magic Sex Feet

Aired Sunday 8:30 AM May 14, 2000 on FOX

• Peggy Gets Defeeted

As with a couple of the other reviews, this episode was good, but there have been much better this season. It has a weird plot line (although I am sure it's probably based off of real things), and has some humour but it just isn't that great. My favourite line was the tagline from Bobby. It just sounds so funny. You can't really help feel badly for Peggy a bit, although even after her finding out she still fell for it. I really liked Bobby's advice at the end. He may not be the brightest bulb, but he has a good head on his shoulders.
  • It was ok.

So Peggy has really, really, really, really, big feet, almost as big as Shaq's. And she's really embarrassed about them (size 16 1/2's are really huge for a man!) anyway this episode was pretty funny, Dale, Boomhower, and Bill watching Peggy's feet was hilarious! This was really a filler episode in my hand. Anyway this episode was crazy. The guy who was filming Peggy's feet was a pervert? How do you like feet, i guess some guys do, Some where it said only 4 out of 12 love feet. Weird, very wired. I give this episode a ten out of ten.
  • This episode is about Peggy being ashamed of her humongous feet until she meets Grant Thimble who tells her that her feet are beautiful. He videotapes them and puts them on a fetish site.

I absolutely looove this episode because it kept me in stitches and it was just hilarious. The fact that Peggy is so naive to believe someone normal likes big feet on women. No one normal likes that. Anyway she finally finds out that the only people willing to see her feet are big, old, beer belly type guys. In the end she comes to her senses that big feet aren't beautiful.

I like the fact that Peggy played a really naive character in this episode. Because if someone finally comes to you out of the blue saying your feet are beautiful there is something terribly wrong with that. I don't like Peggy's character at all but I just had to see this episode. I don't usually watch episodes that center around Peggy. Peggy is my least favorite character.

The reason I don't like her charcter is because she thinks she knows everything and that everybody likes her and wants to have sexual relations with her. But in reality nobody wants her but Hank and Bill. Bill doesn't count because he has an unrequited crush on her. I don't see why. I was glad to see somebody burst her bubble.

Overall this episode was well written and exciting because I just wanted to see the joke be on Peggy for once. And it was in this one. Good shot!!!
  • Not bad, but I've seen better.

7.8
    Peggy's ashamed of her big feet, until Grant Trimble tells her that her feet aren't ugly and he videotapes them. Hank later discovers that the videos are being show on an internet fetish site, peggysfeet.com.

This wasn't the best episode I've seen of King of the Hill. I didn't laugh much. It was funny when Peggy told Bobby that women with big breasts don't need any help with encouragement when trying to tell Bobby that she was "empowering" women with big feet. I think I got a laugh when Peggy blurted out that she was a size 16, and Peggy tearing up Luanne's 20 dollar bill for babysitting Bobby, giving her half, then telling her that she could get the extra half when she got home. However, I doubt this was supposed to be a funny episode. The plot was a little creepy, but okay. Peggy learns to accept her big feet at the end of the episode, which is good, too. Overall, good plot, jokes, and character development.
    7.8/10.